Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

FJ_TEXAS 24x14 Forged on 40s

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  mattmitchell4735 
#1 ·
Hey guys, i've made some smaller posts and their seemed to be some interest in my build. Finally getting the last few parts together so I figured it was time for a thread. For those of you that want to stay updated my instagram is fj_texas. Pictures below

- 2014 fj cruiser
- Custom 10-13 inch lift (Waiting on parts)
- 24x14 custom painted RBP forged wheels with black spiked lugs
- 40x15.50r24 RBP repulsor mt tires
- 16 Rigid Industries D2 led cubes midnight edition
- 20 inch Rigid industries sr lightbar midnight edition
- 2 Wetsounds stealth 6 soundbars
- Bajarack drop in basket
- Hornblasters Train horn kit
- Custom front and rear 1 off bumpers
- 15 rock lights
- Custom fiberglass work throughout with speakers and subs (waiting on sponsorship)
- Beard racing seats (eventually)
- Rear seat custom k9 cage (waiting to get measurements)
- Colormatched roof
- Ceramic tint all around
- 4:88 Nitro regear
- Cold Air intake
- Sprint booster v3
- 2 50 inch rigid midnight edition lightbars
- 40 inch rigid midnight edition lightbar
- Custom RBP side/hood decals
- Ram air hood

Just touched on some of the high points, if anyone has questions lemme know im always down to talk fj stuff. Some of this is already done like the color matched roof, but unfortunately my fj was keyed last november. Then due to incompetent body shops im now on my 3rd one and hoping to pick it up end of this week now that my insurance company has an agent personally supervising it at the best body shop in my area. Ill be posting way more on my instagram once I have it back. Thanks!

And yes she is a pavement princess lol

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Haha its a show vehicle. I have over two dozen sponsors so its gotta stay clean. I took it offroading twice when I first got it. It was fun but I still have dirt on it that I cant get off, and i dont wanna be breaking parts regularly which I would with the 40s. Also if I scratched these wheels i'd shed a tear or two hahaha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.