DeFrees DeFrees is offline
- About DeFrees
- X marine single father of two, grown now
- The outdoors, my fj
- arb bullbar bumper,9.5 warn wench, arb air lockers, air compressor, ome by-51 front and back,icon upper control arm,icon upper and lower rear control arm,heavy duty ome rear springs,dee zee ladder. led head lights . Safari snorkel, scuba mod. Spylight roof top rack with 40”light bar,2 nine inch lights mounted on front bumper, 20” light mounted on back of roof rack,spod,cb with safari cb roof mount, dual battery,700 wat power inverter mounted in the back.freedom windows.
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 02-27-2018 03:56 PM
- Visitor Messages for DeFrees
- Last Activity: 07-12-2019 04:10 PM
- Join Date: 07-28-2017
- Referrals: 0
- Leaderboard Rank: Not ranked
- Game Started: 0
- Games Finished: 0
- Time Spent Playing: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
|02:07 AM - DeFrees quoted norm356 in post Re: Best all-round 3" lift kits
Hi Fely, Why do you think...
|10:50 PM - FrankThe__Tank quoted DeFrees in post Re: Hello?? Got a used FJ from SoCal
Yuck. Plastidip on the roof ...
|10:48 AM - DeFrees quoted SomeGuyWithALaptop in post Re: My mediocre FJ
I hope to get more on here soon, but wh...
|09:53 AM - SomeGuyWithALaptop quoted DeFrees in post Re: My mediocre FJ
Nice job on your cruiser. Th...
|01:55 AM - amaclach quoted DeFrees in post Re: Rear diff lok on demand hack
If anyone still hits this th...
|12:23 PM - DeFrees quoted PNutts in post Re: New to the forum
Ah, the eclipse. Thanks for...
|12:12 PM - DeFrees quoted ZerosFJ in post Re: New to the forum
Clever on the plastidip. I'v...
|10:11 AM - Jgrill quoted DeFrees in post Re: Help me pick out a roof rack!
I also have been looking int...
View DeFrees's BlogRecent Entries
Latest Blog Entry
Posted 08-06-2017 at 02:09 PM by DeFrees Comments 0
Posted in Uncategorized
So I have seen many post on land anchors. I'm building one now. I am also ruin something with a e tool for a land anchor. Now the washer on a e tool is square. What i am thinking of doing is cut a corner off so that the e tool will be able to hook back with a flat edge instead of a corner of the square. My thought is by doing this I could attach a clevis on to the handle then my wench. If anyone has done this I hope you will spill on how it worked out. Once I've done the cutting I will try it out...