sealevel sealevel is offline
- About sealevel
- male, loves 4 wheeling, music and staying fit with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Belleair, Florida
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, music, off roading, exercise, apple stuff
- Owner of Personal Training business, talk show host
- '07 Titanium auto 4x4, rear locker, ATRAC, upgrade pk 2, Pioneer AVIC-D3 nav system w/ipod Vd, 265/70 17 Pirelli Scorpion ATR, Trail-Gear sliders, black Ellis Precision Grab Handles, black RazorWings, AFE Cat-back exhaust & CAI, Black Oak LEDs, Iron Mountain shift knobs, tinted windows, US Off Road Bumper, Engo Winch, cargo net, Midld 75-822 CB, Bandi Mount, 4' Firestik, Manik Black Taillight Guards & a Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu sticker.
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 04-05-2018 02:27 PM
- Visitor Messages for sealevel
- Last Activity: 10-18-2019 04:42 AM
- Join Date: 07-26-2006
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Forum Superstar
- PaulThePhotographer is offline
Send an Instant Message to sealevel Using...
- Leaderboard Rank: Not ranked
- Game Started: 0
- Games Finished: 0
- Time Spent Playing: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
|10:16 AM - INDYFJCRUISERS quoted sealevel in post Re: Free Grille Badge Giveaway *NOV 2018* - Fall Fresh
Iím in. WINNER! Thank yo...
|01:07 PM - sealevel quoted Boums in post Re: New Bilstein 5100 Adjustables
One more question. Do I ne...
|12:57 PM - Boums quoted sealevel in post Re: New Bilstein 5100 Adjustables
You can use the original coil...
|12:17 PM - Boums quoted sealevel in post Re: New Bilstein 5100 Adjustables
You can use the original coil...
|09:23 AM - CabinCruiser quoted sealevel in post Re: Dirty Parts Alternator Voltage Booster
No I did not! Ok I put it in ...
|09:01 AM - sealevel quoted CabinCruiser in post Re: Dirty Parts Alternator Voltage Booster
Did you install the 7.5 amp fuse ...
|11:20 AM - sealevel quoted JustJakeHere in post Re: Buying an 07
My main concern is reliability ...
|06:19 AM - sealevel quoted iwashmycar in post Re: Bilstein 5100ís on my 07 with stock springs Need upgrade
There is no difference in sprin...
|04:00 AM - sealevel quoted CabinCruiser in post Re: Bilstein 5100ís on my 07 with stock springs Need upgrade
...sionally. Thanks CabinCruiser!
|05:20 PM - CabinCruiser quoted sealevel in post Re: Bilstein 5100ís on my 07 with stock springs Need upgrade
Thanks for the info! I have t...
|05:13 PM - sealevel quoted CabinCruiser in post Re: Bilstein 5100ís on my 07 with stock springs Need upgrade
You aren't talking about a lot of...
|06:31 AM - sealevel quoted Calikid in post Re: Black Friday Sales!
Well, it looks like Demello ...
|07:26 AM - football751 quoted sealevel in post Re: New Alternator Recommendations?
Toyota FJ Cruiser High 200 Am...
|02:10 PM - sealevel quoted osscie3 in post Re: New Alternator Recommendations?
Hi guys, My battery ligh...
|02:15 PM - sealevel quoted hoboken in post Re: Rigid Midnight edition led bar
I'm planning of installing a...
|07:55 AM - sealevel quoted A.O. in post Re: Looking for brush guard opinions.
Is that a no drill instal...
|07:25 AM - A.O. quoted sealevel in post Re: Looking for brush guard opinions.
I have a hunter bull bar for ...
|06:32 AM - sealevel quoted A.O. in post Re: Looking for brush guard opinions.
Ok, so asking for opinion...
|01:43 PM - sealevel quoted PVFootball67 in post Re: Front and Rear Bilstien 5100
Awesome, so if I understand corre...
|07:48 AM - sealevel quoted GT_Charlie in post Re: What driving lights for (mostly) on-road?
My new (to me) TTUE has a pair ...