GCC countries OEM Foglights - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
 13Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 570
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
GCC countries OEM Foglights

Hi guys

Anybody able to get the OEM foglights for the FJ cruiser? I would need the lights + all harness + button. My brother lives in Dammam, Saudi, but understands nothing about cars.

Wondering if any of you guys in the ME can help me out. I am in the USA< and we never got the bumper foglights here, and the AUX lights above bumper, area also all discontinued
sandFJ90210 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 09:22 AM
Forum Superstar
 
iwashmycar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 9,645
Blog Entries: 9
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1143 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via AIM to iwashmycar
Re: GCC countries OEM Foglights

They sell kits but they are not OEM. Not sure how useful this post is, but wanted to note, the aftermarket kits are junk. I am still running them, but the paint on them is failing, and the lights themselves all but melted. I replaced those with OEM 2016 Tacoma Fog lights.

SilvFx, FJX2000 and amaclach like this.

-Adam

'07 Black Diamond 4WD AT UR

TLCA #22985
295s | 3" | BL | Lights | Armor | Rails | Snorkel | CB | Dent(s)
Feb. 2017 Member of the Month
In the Midwest? OHIO FJ Owners
iwashmycar is offline  
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 10:33 AM
Forum Veteran
 
Chumley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 12305
Posts: 356
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Re: GCC countries OEM Foglights

fwiw, (I don't know much about this)

part numbers for bumper pads
https://www.nengun.com/oem/parts/ODQ...J1bXBlciBTdGF5

fog lights
https://www.nengun.com/oem/parts/ODQ...AtIEZvZyBMYW1w

a wiring harness (82113)
https://www.nengun.com/oem/parts/ODQ...AmIENsYW1wIDE=

Last edited by Chumley; 04-16-2019 at 10:37 AM.
Chumley is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 570
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Re: GCC countries OEM Foglights

Quote:
iwashmycar previously said: View Post
They sell kits but they are not OEM. Not sure how useful this post is, but wanted to note, the aftermarket kits are junk. I am still running them, but the paint on them is failing, and the lights themselves all but melted. I replaced those with OEM 2016 Tacoma Fog lights.

Tacoma fog lights fit in those cut outs?

I wanted OEM, so that they weren't junk
sandFJ90210 is offline  
post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 570
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Re: GCC countries OEM Foglights

Quote:
Chumley previously said: View Post
Thank you. I didn't know I can get them in a dealer in Japan. I willl be in Tokyo in May, and will see if I can bring it back then.
sandFJ90210 is offline  
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 11:54 AM
Forum Superstar
 
iwashmycar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 9,645
Blog Entries: 9
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1143 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via AIM to iwashmycar
Re: GCC countries OEM Foglights

Quote:
sandFJ90210 previously said: View Post
Tacoma fog lights fit in those cut outs?

I wanted OEM, so that they weren't junk

Most all Toyota fog lights are the same, so I am almost certain they are direct fit to the OEM bumper wings that look like these.

On my China-knockoffs they almost fit...had to slightly adjust, but the overall answer is yes...so now I have OEM fog lights that work like OEM fog lights, which is nice.

See how the crappy China ones started melting? You can also see how the mounting holes are a touch off. I had to trim those on the Taco fogs to fit my Chinese wings.



wee bit of trimming



if you get OEM wings, I am betting they would come with OEM fogs and thus be perfect. However, if you cannot source OEM, you can get a pair of Tacoma fogs for $40-50 as takeoffs.

The problem is it is not worth doing what I did. $200+ on the Chinese kit, then having to repaint them and spend money on Tacoma fog lights. Im probably $300 into this lol

This is the OEM kit sans wiring: https://www.ebay.com/p/Genuine-Toyot...5490793&chn=ps

-Adam

'07 Black Diamond 4WD AT UR

TLCA #22985
295s | 3" | BL | Lights | Armor | Rails | Snorkel | CB | Dent(s)
Feb. 2017 Member of the Month
In the Midwest? OHIO FJ Owners

Last edited by iwashmycar; 04-16-2019 at 11:59 AM.
iwashmycar is offline  
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 02:12 PM
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 142
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Re: GCC countries OEM Foglights

Quote:
Chumley previously said: View Post
Have you ordered from this outfit before?
Are they located in the US and order from Japan or are they located in Japan?
I noticed that they have the black pads with fog light accommodations.
I was going to work on getting pricing but am not sure of the story behind the company???

Thanks
Pat
MtGoat is offline  
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 570
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Re: GCC countries OEM Foglights

Thank you kindly. I am going to check with a few GCC contacts next few days and in Tokyo to see what I can acquire.


Quote:
iwashmycar previously said: View Post
Most all Toyota fog lights are the same, so I am almost certain they are direct fit to the OEM bumper wings that look like these.

On my China-knockoffs they almost fit...had to slightly adjust, but the overall answer is yes...so now I have OEM fog lights that work like OEM fog lights, which is nice.

See how the crappy China ones started melting? You can also see how the mounting holes are a touch off. I had to trim those on the Taco fogs to fit my Chinese wings.



wee bit of trimming



if you get OEM wings, I am betting they would come with OEM fogs and thus be perfect. However, if you cannot source OEM, you can get a pair of Tacoma fogs for $40-50 as takeoffs.

The problem is it is not worth doing what I did. $200+ on the Chinese kit, then having to repaint them and spend money on Tacoma fog lights. Im probably $300 into this lol

This is the OEM kit sans wiring: https://www.ebay.com/p/Genuine-Toyot...5490793&chn=ps
sandFJ90210 is offline  
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 03:01 PM
Forum Veteran
 
Chumley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 12305
Posts: 356
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Re: GCC countries OEM Foglights

Quote:
MtGoat previously said: View Post
Have you ordered from this outfit before?
Are they located in the US and order from Japan or are they located in Japan?
I noticed that they have the black pads with fog light accommodations.
I was going to work on getting pricing but am not sure of the story behind the company???

Thanks
Pat
No, I've never order from them.
I posted that site for the parts diagrams / numbers.

Good Luck
Chumley is offline  
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 05:43 PM
Forum Superstar
 
bazross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 10,613
Blog Entries: 1
Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1772 Post(s)
Garage
Lifetime Supporting Member
Re: GCC countries OEM Foglights

G'Day,
Another option is to get them from this company.
https://www.amayama.com/en?v=1
Genuine Yoda parts.
Here is the parts list
RHS
52413-35040
52127-35140
52353-35010
81210-47010

LHS
52414-35030
52128-35130
52536-35010
81220-47010

I think that includes the harness end.... late model FJ's ... DU...have the harness in place to the connector - below the headlight...

Cheers
Baz
amaclach likes this.
bazross is offline  
Reply

  Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > Middle East

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



  Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY: OEM FJ Cruiser/Tacoma Oil Cooler Install TinCan Engine Performance 26 03-18-2019 04:08 PM
FS: OEM F Skid, Gas Skid, F Bumper, F wheel well fillers yellowasp Want to Sell (FJ Related Items) 1 11-15-2011 09:35 AM
For Sale: OEM shock, springs, etc. mm2007 Want to Sell (FJ Related Items) 11 10-05-2011 06:04 PM
K&N filter and oem filter for sale... Powertechn2 Want to Sell (FJ Related Items) 6 09-27-2011 06:01 PM
FS: OEM Trim Parts (multiple) coverthawk Toyota FJ Cruiser Parts For Sale (ebay) 0 07-24-2011 08:17 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome