Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Upgrades Coming along nicely.

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  pkpmusic 
#1 ·
I have my hood wrapped, a custom built sub and amp installed and will be installing my iBoards tonight...WOOHOO...What shall i do next that is easy and cheap.??? Suggestions welcome...

#2 ·
Post some pics! :rocker:

#6 ·
Fog lights are a great idea. I use mine 100% of the time at night, or on grey or snowy days by themselves.

Currently mine are halogen PIAAS, but I'll be moving to LED on those ASAP. I have a pair of Baja Designs LED lights on my bumper in a spot flood combo, and some Rigid Dually LEDs on the roof in flood pattern.

If you go LED for fogs, you want a wide beam, and only certain manufacturers produce one like this. I know that Baja Designs has some wide beam fog offerings like the Squadron, and the Rigid Dually D2.

You also don't want overly bright to blind everyone and seem them unusable in the real world.

You could also do LED headlights...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#8 ·
If you are bored the Scuba mod is easy. Could at least do just the rear as the OEM breathers are worthless. Mine was 100% rusted shut. A good mod even if you never offroad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.