Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

I finally did it!

3K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  NorCalCruiser 
#1 ·
I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time, getting all the modification ideas, etc., before I purchased my new FJ. I finally pulled the trigger on a used Sun Fusion with 9,500 miles on it a few weeks back--too good of a deal and it was in near perfect condition. First thing I did was had the stock shoes ripped off put on new Toyos/Diamo wheels, a 3" lift (stance came out even better than I had hoped for) and performance exhaust/intake put on...This is truly becoming a sickness. If being sick is bad, I want to be bad...

I'm in heaven.

Thanks for all the good advice and photos of your rigs. More to come.

FJ/A

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the obsession !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

#4 ·
Congrats. Love those SF's.:rocker:

#6 ·
Welcome aboard!

#10 ·
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!:bigthumb::wave:

#11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have a couple more things coming. Some step bars and other little odds and ends. I just designed some vinyl graphics for window stickers and down by the rocker panel--should be cool. I'll post pics when the vinyl shop gets done with them...

FJ/A

#16 ·
congrats and welcome to the forum!

#17 ·
Strange, I had to change my account so I could upload an avatar and profile pic. There was some kind of conflict with my account name "FJ-Addict" and another "FJ AdDict" user on the board. It wouldn't let me upload the avatar pic no matter what I did...so, I just made a new account. I tried clicking on my old user and it brought up this other person who is in California (Click on "view public profile" on one of my previous posts)...I emailed a moderator and he couldn't help me. Good thing I only had a couple of posts to my name...

So...I guess I'm now: "Fusion-Addict" formerly "FJ-Addict."

Oh well. Still lovin' the FJ and that's all that matters!

F/A

#18 ·
Congrats and welcome, she looks great

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.