Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Post your black FJ's here

385K views 969 replies 365 participants last post by  tukes mountain man 
#1 ·
Havent seen a Black FJ thread yet, curious what other owners have done to theirs, maybe see how things look. Here is mine, bone stock, just picked her up two days ago, fell in love on the 3hr ride home.

My plans in the immediate future are putting some 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on my ATX Chamber teflons and linex the roof, not a fan of the white.

See less See more
#338 ·

Yes, I'm newbie but don't know where to go for introducing myself at first...
Can I introduce myself here in this thread? Kindly advise me where to go, please!

#347 ·
L-46, just giving ya a hard time. Don't sweat the small stuff. Welcome aboard and nice looking rig.

doxdozer, looking good as well few more pieces and you'll be all set.
Thanks all!! I'm happy to hear.
I'm not good at English, that's why I was afraid if somebody got unconfortable.

So I'll attend "FJ cup" this march here in Japan.
It's Japanese offroading game by FJ cruiser only as well memorable first one.
Then I'll post my FJ picture again to suitable thread.
am planning to remove front sway bar for the game!

There are so many enthusiastic people about FJ cruiser here in Japan. My FJ was imported from FL USA.

Reactions: Heinie_21
#342 ·
L-46, just giving ya a hard time. Don't sweat the small stuff. Welcome aboard and nice looking rig.

doxdozer, looking good as well few more pieces and you'll be all set.

#355 ·

My new Hella 700's need to sand the covers and paint them black. That's the one problem with the all pro bumper the lights have to go upside down but I love it

#367 ·
Latest mod-------20% tint all around. Windshield strip to follow as soon as we figure out how tall to make it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.