Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Feedback for Joeisip811

5K views 39 replies 31 participants last post by  Trunks 
#1 ·
I purchased a rear factory hitch cover from Joeisip811. Had fast shipping and great communication with him in a timely manner. Item was just as described. Great member to have.

:cheers:

#2 ·
+1 . . . . Great guy.

#6 ·
x3

I have bought a couple things from Joe and all of his stuff is in tip top shape, communicates very fast, ships fast, great to deal with.

I need to stop looking in his for sale threads and finding more stuff to buy, i am running out of money in paypal :lol:

#7 ·
X4! I bought quiet a few items from Joe. And i get the fastest shipping... all i have to do is stop by on the way from work :rofl: Needless to say that he helped me few times installing the components, right there on the spot :bigthumb:

#12 ·
in all my years of buying stuff or selling stuff on forums. this was the best transaction. being my first thing i did on fj cruiser forums. excellent guy. responded to my pm within minutes. everytime. got me pictures of exactly what i asked for immediately. i sent pm in evening and by the next morning at 9 or 10am i had a pm that the item was shipped.

what an awesome experience. thanks man. especially since the stupid passenger mirror just fell out or was stolen. then i bought one on amazon and it was just the glass.

thanks again!

#15 ·
Hmmm let's see now...when you gonna strip down your beast and redo it all over again? Then you can sell me everthing I like...which is mostly everything :lol:

Then I promise to write you some Kudos! :cheers:

Joeisip811 is all right by me! :cheers:

#18 ·
What????? Joe????? I sold him my bumper wings and he gave me a free TT black front valance.., lol... Awesome member this joe is... Maybe it's in the name.. Not like the members I've been reading bout lately.. TY joe

#20 ·
I bought a couple things from him and he was always quick to reply to messages. Goods came securely packaged and FAST! Three day transaction, day one paid, day two shipped, and day three received! Glad this was my first purchase from a forum member. In my mind, the bar has been set! Thanks man!

#24 ·
I'd like to add another big :bigthumb: up to the seller. Great communication and super nice guy.
Thanks!!

#27 ·
+1 for Joe. Picked up a fantastically made set of custom center caps for my OEM wheels. He had them out the door the same day and I got them in 2.

Also, I've bugged him out of the blue a few times looking for info or advice. He's always on the ball and more than willing to help.

Class act.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.