Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Any fellow FJ owners in Tennessee?

48K views 444 replies 76 participants last post by  D3sertCrus3r 
#1 ·
We need some FJ action in Tennessee! Let's go wheelin!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#36 ·
Haven't posted in a while but still here in Brentwood. Not an FJ but Toyota all the way. Me and my buds hit Wooly's, Summertown, and Windrock all the time. Just post up if y'all ever wanna wheel. We are always down to go!
If you ever see this fat girl, gimme a wave!

#37 ·
Im up for windrock this fall. Used to live in franklin before they ran me off. Now in dickson county. Im ready anytime.

I ran windrock the first few years they opened on atvs. Was a club member. No good maps at first. Havnt had the fj up there yet. That place has changed a lot from what i hear and see online. When?

#39 ·
From the morristown area. 2010 tte. Good to see some others from the area on here.

#46 ·
Hey heres another Kingsporter we need to get a northeast group together and make a run

#47 ·
went to the top of stone mountain in Lee county VA last Sunday lots of rocks and sandstone up there great view

#48 ·
seeing if new pic went

#51 ·
Im a few miles south of Clarksville in the boonies but in town a day or 2 a week. Coal creek is a few hours away but great. A group is running it this weekend but i couldnt make it. Keep in eye out for the next run. Also check out LBL turkey bay near you. Its small and best for atv but its close and i run it some. Welcome to the area.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#52 ·
Hey I'm new to the forums and fjs but my wife just bought me one, I live in Clarksville but currently deployed. When I come back it'd be cool to hit some trails with some local people. Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#56 ·
An hour east of Clarksville, somewhere around White House/Gallatin? I'm from WH, but going to school in Murfreesboro currently.

#54 ·
Cool, I appreciate the invite but earliest ill be home is June and as of right now there talking about extending us to sept.

#59 ·
LBL is pretty fun and its pretty close. We should head up there one weekend. There's a few spot's you'd like Jacob. Me, Terry, and AceBrown used to find some good trails there! Haven't been in a while though.

#58 ·
I say it is but then Im 45 minutes away. Its not Coal Creek by no means. Not even close! But Im 3 hours from it so i choose LBL when I get a Saturday free. The FJ is a bit fat for a lot of LBL. You have to be selective in trails. Go once and you know which trails to do and which not to. If you want to ride all day you will do the whole place 2x. I consider LBL a park, and Coal Creek its own country :)

If anyone wants to do LBL soon, Im in.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#60 ·
Ya I've never actually been threw the turkey Bay Area of lbl. My wife has a jeep and we went with a couple guys from my platoon with there jeeps and drove down random trails and areas at night so don't really know the area very well... Wife is super jealous of the fj too.

#64 ·
Newport,Del Rio,White Pine...friends,family and land. Will be in the area around March. Coal Creek, Wind Rock is the place to go! Does anybody have the county or address to LBL? Been wanting to check this out.