Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Any fellow FJ owners in Tennessee?

48K views 444 replies 76 participants last post by  D3sertCrus3r 
#1 ·
We need some FJ action in Tennessee! Let's go wheelin!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#13 · (Edited)
just bought my retirement/vacation home near crossville. i'm still active duty mil stationed in VA. i would be willing to drive over for solid weekend of trail riding. does anyone know of good spots around the knoxville/crossvile area?:rocker:

#16 ·
just bought my retirement/vacation home near crossville. i'm still actice duty mil stationed in VA. i would be willing to drive over for solid weekend of trail riding. does anyone know of good spots around the knoxville/crossvile area?:rocker:
We hit up Windrock/Coal Creek a few times a year. Stay tuned for info. It's an awesome place!
http://www.coalcreekohv.com/

#14 ·
#19 ·
first off always nice to see new FJ owners. :wave:do you have an 6 spd MT or auto? rear locker? i know some cool cheap mods. ei...scuba mod and since you have a 07 an ATRAC/rear locker mod if you have a rear locker.

#21 ·
Wahoo! Another knoxvillian on the forum! I am in Knoxville as well but can never seem to come by fjc owners in the Knoxville area on the forum. Look for me I am pretty hard to miss. I normally give a wave when I pass other fj's. Welcome to the forum

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#26 ·
Chattanooga, but would def go to nashville or knoxville to wheel

#28 ·
I'm in north GA, but planning to wheel at Golden Mountain Park in Sparta on Saturday July 21. I have DO sliders and just got full Ricochet skids in this week, but won't have a lift until later this year. So I will be sticking to the easier stuff but that doesn't mean others can't bust it out on the tougher stuff. I do have locking diff and atrax.

Anybody interested in hitting GMP Saturday, 7/21?

Trey