Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Need a club ride!

5K views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  t0m 
#1 ·
I can't make it to GSMTR due to a wedding but would love to see another spring ride come up! How about Harlan or Windrock?

#3 ·
Yes! I have been out of the loop for a while with SMC but have been riding with a group in my area. But I would love to ride again with you guys.

#21 ·
I'd guess there's events nearly every (if not every) weekend from May to Aug. We're probably better off to just pick a weekend and go. I think 6/2-3 works for me as well. I'll start planning in that direction!

Is Rough Country doing a Harlan ride towards the end of June again? We had to drop out last year but wanted to go for sure if they do another one.

#28 ·
Looks like it will be the weekend of Oct 20 for the Fall Crawl. You can look at the website for Black Mountain Offroad park or www.kymc.org
The Ky Mountain Cruisers are the organizers of the event.

I would be game for either date as long as we go!

#30 ·
Thanks, I will be looking into this. Hope there is some good cheap camping and gas prices stay low so I can get this authorized by The Boss. The first hint I gave her of it she asked if it will be another $3k in gas again (summit) :rofl: :mecry: .

FJKY, congrats! :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.