Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Moving to Greenville, SC

4K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Kyle9357 
#1 ·
Hi all. Moving to Greenville, SC next week from California. I'm with Norcal FJs and Stepcal FJs there and am looking for the guys/gals in the area I'm moving to. I'm assuming this may be the spot.
I'm originally from the South, Savannah area, but been out in Cali for last 10 years. I've had my Sun Fusion FJ 3 years now and have enjoyed the trails immensely.
If I'm in the right spot, just a quick shout out to say hey to all!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.com App

#4 ·
I'm in Travelers Rest, just outside of Greenville, but in the county. I go wheeling/camping/fishing/hunting often. Let me know when you get here and I'll be glad to show you around and have you over for a BBQ. I've been told it's pretty good.

Poorly typed from my phone.

#5 ·
Awesome Teddy. I know where TR is! My family is actually all from Easley/Pickens area and I have been going there all my life to visit them. Just never lived there. I am in Birmingham visiting sister en route to SC and should be all set up in next week or two. Look forward to meeting.
And Brian, I hit up that site. Thanks a ton. I perused their site and they seem like a great group not unlike what I've been in out west. I look forward to it! Thanks for the welcome all
Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.com App

#6 ·
I am just up the road in Chesnee, SC just outside Spartanburg. There are a few options in the area for clubs.

Upstate Cruisers are the closest
SC- Upstate Cruisers

Olde Northe State Cruisers are also close, a very active club
NC- Olde North State Cruisers

North Carolina FJ Cruisers is a new and growing club. They have an event coming 4/21/12
North Carolina FJ Cruisers

Stan

#7 ·
I live in TR just down the road from Teddy but am moving in a few months towards Seneca. Upstate Cruisers is the closest club and since you have a FJ I'd check out the NC FJ Cruisers and the FJ club that is forming in the GA/ATL area as we speak.

Let us know when you get moved. I'm down for eating some of Teddy's BBQ.

#9 ·
a lot has changed in 3 years man. your best bet would be to get on facebook and join the groups there.

If youre not on facebook and dont want to be, join up with a fake name and search for the groups to join. sad to say but most if not all of the people/rides are on there.

look for:
Daily driver off road club
north carolina fj cruisers
southeast fj cruiser
east tennesee fj cruisers
georgia fj cruisers

Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.