Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

FJC's in North Ga?

6K views 31 replies 28 participants last post by  axamo 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking to hook up with some fellow FJC owners for some Crusin.....suggestions?

Anyone?
shane

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Shane,

Keep on eye on the main South East Region forum. I post up runs that a local group I am a member of does. We will be having a run coming up in August at the Cove (outside Chattanooga). Also we will be doing our annual event at Wind Rock Park in Oliver Springs TN. The group is mostly based on GA and have done a couple weekend day runs in the North Georgia area already this year, will have some more coming up later this year I am sure.

We tend to have a good collection of FJ's coming along (I have an 08 yellow FJC) as well as Land Rovers, Jeeps, Xterra's and some other vehicles.

#4 · (Edited)
Most of the wheeling would be a drive for you but stop on by the NCFJ forum link in my signature. Bunch of good people to wheel with.

There is also a plan to go to Gulches in Laurens, SC on Aug. 17th if you are free....might be close enough for a day trip?
FB link if you are on there: https://www.facebook.com/events/461695337259028/

#6 ·
im located in jasper GA

#17 ·
There are! I used to own a FJ45 wagon, a very rare breed. It had the name "Toyopet" under a steel plate that had been mounted over it at the factory. After about 25 years, sold it at auction to a guy in New York who wanted to do a frame-off full restoration. So it still lives somewhere. After about another 10 years without a Cruiser, I just bought an FJ Cruiser, and I am in love all over again. It has the TRD off-road package, gate crasher front bars, full skid plate package underneath and more. This one is a keeper. I will have it for the rest of my life for sure. By the way--I live in Lilburn. We go up to the mountains around north Ga. all the time!
Cheers...Ric

#24 ·
Atlanta here, but I go up to Helen and Cloudland every so often. I'll keep an eye on the thread, particularly for the yearly event.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.