Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

TENNESSEE PEOPLE... Who are the local clubs?

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Delta Kilo 
#1 ·
Hey gang. As some of you who have been around for a while know, a while back I parted ways with my 2010 Trail Teams but I'm still alive and well doing the Jeep thing now (don't worry... it's not fatal). ;)

It's been a while since I visited FJCF but I have a specific need and I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

After becoming a Jeep convert I started a forum for Jeep folks in Tennessee it's experienced absolutely explosive growth. We've been doing bigger and bigger events every month and now I'm organizing a big off-road event for ALL makes and models for October. We're calling it ROCKTOBERFEST and it's going to be held at one of Tennessee's newest and best off-road parks: Adventure Off Road in South Portland, TN.

I'd like to talk to some of the local Land Cruiser / FJ Cruiser clubs around Tennessee and wanted to throw this out there to see if some of your officers could contact me. We'd love to have you guys come out and join us for a blow-out weekend of wheeling and camaraderie.

Shoot me a PM here or email me at david -at- tnjeeps.com if you can help me make some inroads with your clubs.

Thanks! :D

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.