Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Windrock, October 5th

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  RogueFJ 
#1 ·
I Will Be Going To Windrock On October 5Th If Anyone Is Interested In Joining In. I Will Mainly Be Running Easy/Moderate Trails And Will Just Be Down For The Day. If Anyone Is Interested, Shoot Me A PM.

#6 · (Edited)
Join the group if you havent, but here is the plen

We are going to wheel in Windrock OHV park. The plan is to wheel on Saturday 10/5 and Sunday 10/6. We will start early on Saturday, so most people will likely drive up there on Friday 10/4.
I will not be able to make it, but it's a great group of people. They show 7 people going

#9 ·
I was in the yellow FJ you all passed coming down 22 on Saturday about 2:30? I caught up with some Jeep Cherokees at the top of 22. I had to tow one out back k to the parking lot, then headed up and ran 2 back down and called it a day.

#11 ·
We did well!!
My decision to go through the small swamp at top of 20 was a blast at the time! But looks and sounds like I will be installing new sealed pulley bearings and a new starter!!
I love WindRock! We were a bit diss appointed in the work on 16.
It was our fav last time! Not as challenging!
Hoping on the next trip to go father north an explore up there!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#14 ·
The 2nd FJ in the 2nd pic above is stock TT. Does have the skids. Not sure if that's stock on a TT or not. There is always at least one stock FJ it seems. Its fine as long as you have bash plate and engine skid. We mainly do greens and blues with an occasional black. I've never left Windrock without at least a good scrape or two on the belly. I'd say even stock tins would be better than nothing. If you take it slow and watch where you put your feet, you'd be fine. I run bash, engine, trans, and transfer skids. Nothing else. Many have link and rear diff skids as well. It's all worth it. Windrock is a blast even if you stick to Greens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.