Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

New to the forum and SC area

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  UglyToyota 
#1 ·
Looking for some trails to get started on in the Seneca SC area. Also looking forward to meeting new people since the wife and myself just moved here from Illinois. Thanks in advance! Here is my polar beast

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey Leclairi,

Welcome to the South! Folks really are friendly and outgoing; I don't know why you're not received replies from the others in your area except that the Smokey Mtn club has migrated to Facebook so they're not monitoring this forum much. I look from time to time to see if they've posted an upcoming trail ride. So......... here's a bump!

Nice FJC by the way. Tires look to be Nitto 285's maybe? I also notice you're running the square led's in the fog light mounts. I've considered the same using some Rigids with DOT specs.

#3 ·
Yo @Leclairi we're over the hills in the woods in Greer. Welcome to the forum. Google Cars And Coffee Upstate. We head down there to Michelin just about every month to walk amongst the cars. Not much in the way of off roaders but maybe we could change that.

Nice, very nice rig btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.