Compustar, Viper or Prestige? - Page 5 - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Stereo / Electronics / Electrical If you have a topic that deals with the electronic components, stereo, etc. then post it in here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 02:04 AM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Compustar, Viper or Prestige?

Quote:
Tenacious previously said: View Post
"Whoop my ass boy" are you attempting to threaten me? Please, don't make me laugh. You're getting your panties in a bunch because you are complaining about a Viper, which MANY of my friends, including me have, yet you say it sucks it doesn't work right...but NONE of us have problems...YOU installed yours, that's why I'm going to say YOU installed it wrong if it's not paging correctly, or having any other issues, get it? If you're going to be a whiney little baby because I said that it's highly likely that you messed something up BECAUSE with alarms, they will only work as well as the installer installs\programs them, then bring it on.

Just for you, when I get the chance, I'll make a video showing how mine, MAGICALLY unlocks the driver side door with one punch of the unlock key (like it's supposed to) and unlocks the PASSENGER\rear door with a SECOND punch of the unlock key. The start button as it says in the manual, you start it by pressing it in ONCE, then holding it for a second the second time....is that so hard?
yea thats the problem, i must not be a competent installer or something. you know how many law enforcement cars and secret service cars i have built? you know what audio companies have tried to hire me as a in house tech guy? you dont, so zip it. and since when is faulty buttons a result of a bad install?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 02:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Compustar, Viper or Prestige?

Quote:
Briman42487 previously said: View Post
yea thats the problem, i must not be a competent installer or something. you know how many law enforcement cars and secret service cars i have built? you know what audio companies have tried to hire me as a in house tech guy? you dont, so zip it. and since when is faulty buttons a result of a bad install?
You do know that timing issues can come into play quite often correct? And do I care about your so called reputation? No, I didn't think so. I've seen you make other claims around here like JL Sucks get a DD, it's pretty lame to say JL, who has two of the most famous subs on the market (W6-W7) SUCKS compared to your little brand, unless that's just your way of marketing. There's little things here and there that you have done that just make you look like a overly pompous person, even if you have done this and that, you still don't know EVERYTHING, and you might like the sound of something and the other person might HATE it.

Anyway back on the alarm, what I'm saying once again, is how does mine, and my friends, work perfectly well when yours seems to fail? You're telling me a problem that I HEARD about before on another forum, but it ended up being a program\timing issue with the remote, that is ONCE AGAIN why I said it is highly likely it is a installer error, get it?

I'm done, you're one of the few who won't stop, so all I'm going to say in closing is MY viper works, and ANOTHER person on here says his works too, and I know my friends 5900s work perfectly, I guess we all have magical vipers.
Peace.
Closed Thread

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Toyota FJ Cruiser Discussion > Stereo / Electronics / Electrical

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in