Radflo installed .. amazing ! - Page 3 - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Suspension / Steering Tech All suspension and steering related topics belong in this subforum.

17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-19-2015, 05:22 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Re: Radflo installed .. amazing !

Quote:
gridpower previously said: View Post
Man...your set up is something that I really would like to do for my FJ as well. Please post some pics with your Radflo rear springs installled

How does the rear feel with radflo front and rear? I have 5100 bilsteins in the back with stock springs but I'm looking towards getting some Radflo rear springs next

I have a shrockworks metal bumper installed with plans for a winch as well. So 650# spring in front sounds perfect

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
to be honest, this is the BEST mod I've ever bought in my entire life ! worth every penny. the car feels good, stiffer (( the good kind of stiffness )), no nose dive with breaking, ZERO body roll, better control all around.

offroading is way way better now, my type of wheeling is EXTREME dune bashing (( when I'm wheeling, i only use the gas pedal and the steering NO BREAKING )) even with driving extremely fast and doing a lot of jumping/bashing and other crazy stuff in a very hot desert (( 125 degs in june )) this set up NEVER failed me once.

i already installed a COME UP winch, very happy with my 650# spring rate

Again thanks RADFLO for this AMAZING set up.

ill post pics when i get back home from my vacation.

Cheers
Radflo Shocks likes this.

2015 FJC heritage blue: Radflo 2.5 extended travel-LR UCA-METHODs - Road armor bumper-RESZ fab LED mounts -50" roof LED- 17" bumper LED-MOSS stone guards- TT black out kit-otrattw rocker switches-homemade shovel/axe mount -ARB high lift jack with mounts-OEM Roof rack.

2014 shelby GT500 oxford white: Ford Racing 65MM Cobra Jet Throttle Body - NGK TR8IX Plugs - 2.396" Upper Pulley and 90 MM Idler - ATI 10% OD Pulley - SCT tune - BORLA ATAK catback ... 700+hp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-19-2015, 12:37 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

UPDATE:

19/nov/2015

just came back from a trip near oman, drove the car in mud, water, dunes. i drove the car like i stole it. one time i was trying to reach the top of the dune and didn't realized that the other side of that dune was very very steep, so i ended up airborne. lost both front tires and my radflo set up is STILL TAKING ALL THIS BEATING !

planning to sell the car and buy jku with a 6.4 conversion, its sad to let go the fjc but i need more power to survive in our deserts, sadly the fj has ZERO options when u think about adding more HPs.

i drove my rig with that set up for more than 22000 miles (( 35000 km )) and it performs like the 1st day i got them !, I've tried multiple lifts (( OME, Ironman, Toytec )) and this is by far THE BEST IVE EVER TRIED. take it from a guy who does 100mph climbing a dune, this set up is amazing.

tipping my hat to RADFLO.
Radflo Shocks, NW FJC and LaoBron like this.

2015 FJC heritage blue: Radflo 2.5 extended travel-LR UCA-METHODs - Road armor bumper-RESZ fab LED mounts -50" roof LED- 17" bumper LED-MOSS stone guards- TT black out kit-otrattw rocker switches-homemade shovel/axe mount -ARB high lift jack with mounts-OEM Roof rack.

2014 shelby GT500 oxford white: Ford Racing 65MM Cobra Jet Throttle Body - NGK TR8IX Plugs - 2.396" Upper Pulley and 90 MM Idler - ATI 10% OD Pulley - SCT tune - BORLA ATAK catback ... 700+hp
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-20-2015, 12:22 AM
Forum Veteran

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)

Oh boy! I'm glad they worked out for you. My buddy has radflo on his 5g 4Runner and he loves them too. Sad to see you sell your fjc but at least you had a blast while you had it!
Ricky_z likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-20-2015, 05:47 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
DucatiMatt559 previously said: View Post
Oh boy! I'm glad they worked out for you. My buddy has radflo on his 5g 4Runner and he loves them too. Sad to see you sell your fjc but at least you had a blast while you had it!
Quote:
best mod ever bought ! i had the best days of my life with the fj, but after adding all the mods (( armor - rear and front bumpers - skids - 315s - winch - camping gear - recovery gear - 15 gallon water tank - 43 gallons of fuel - cool box - rear cargo with tools ... etc )) the car barley moves, and since my type of offloading needs lots of power (( dune basing )) that v6 won't come up to the challenge, thought about putting a supercharger or a turbo, but couldn't find any for 2010+ fjs.

so next month I'm gonna fly to the US and I'm gonna build a jku rubicon and put AEV 6.4 engine swap on it.

I'm gonna miss the fj for sure

post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-20-2015, 09:37 AM
Forum Master

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Ricky_z previously said: View Post
so next month I'm gonna fly to the US and I'm gonna build a jku rubicon and put AEV 6.4 engine swap on it.

Once setup post some pics of the AEV JKU .
Ricky_z likes this.

2012 TT 6MT: ICON Extended Travel Coil Overs, Icon Rear Lift, Total Chaos UCAs, MetalTech Rear LCAs, OPOR LCA Skids, Skyjacker Links, Demello Baja Bumper, Richochet/All Pro Skid Plates, Cooper STT Pro 285/75/16, Freedom Windows, Bandi CB Mount (for CB and HAM), 55W 5000k HIDs, Interior Zombie Lights.

October 2018 Member of the Month
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-20-2015, 09:57 AM
Desert Moderator

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2887 Post(s)
Garage
Lifetime Supporting Member

Quote:
Ricky_z previously said: View Post
best mod ever bought ! i had the best days of my life with the fj, but after adding all the mods (( armor - rear and front bumpers - skids - 315s - winch - camping gear - recovery gear - 15 gallon water tank - 43 gallons of fuel - cool box - rear cargo with tools ... etc )) the car barley moves, and since my type of offloading needs lots of power (( dune basing )) that v6 won't come up to the challenge, thought about putting a supercharger or a turbo, but couldn't find any for 2010+ fjs.

check out Bullet supercharger... Bullet Cars - Rotrex Supercharger Kits Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0L DVVTi

@ROTREX on this forum has one - loves it.

Good luck with the JKU!
Ricky_z likes this.

Black '14 6MT
Stock bumpers
Some mods

Rear Diff Lock on Demand mod: https://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...mand-hack.html

Nannies Off Mod: https://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...ml#post1183262
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-20-2015, 05:28 PM
Forum Veteran

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)

How about a rally fighter!!!! Those are so sweet I can't wait to be in the market for one.
amaclach and Ricky_z like this.

Last edited by LaoBron; 11-20-2015 at 05:32 PM.
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-21-2015, 11:15 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Zed 71 previously said: View Post
Once setup post some pics of the AEV JKU .
for sure, ill keep you guys updated. very exited to try something new.

Quote:
amaclach previously said: View Post
check out Bullet supercharger... Bullet Cars - Rotrex Supercharger Kits Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0L DVVTi

@ROTREX on this forum has one - loves it.

Good luck with the JKU!
thats a good option, but i highly doubt it'll be able to handle my trips. plus, it'll push around 60 - 80 rwhp and lil bit of torque which is not enough for me. I'm thinking about a 392 engine and ill slap a supercharger on it, it should give me a tad over 600hp and tons of torque !

Quote:
How about a rally fighter!!!! Those are so sweet I can't wait to be in the market for one.
man thats badass ! but its only good for a short trip and u can't carry anything with u

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Toyota FJ Cruiser Discussion > Suspension / Steering Tech

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in