Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Registration has Begun for the 6th Annual TOTH

19K views 133 replies 34 participants last post by  brandonb 
#1 ·
Registration has begun for the 6th Annual Thrill on the Hill in Cloudcroft, NM. The dates are going to be August 31st- Sept 3rd. Below is a link for more information and to register. I will post more details soon!

6th Annual Thrill on the HIll Register

#4 ·
Hehe, I know for a fact you have at least 2 coming from NV already.
Yup, registered and paid for this already. WooHoo!!!

Part 2 of our FJ event trifecta were hitting up this year.
Summit
TOTH
SedonaFest

#10 ·
Registered! Don't have a trip scheduled right before the event this year, so I won't be so grouchy! 6-for-6! Do I get another prize Brandon?
BTW - we're gonna need RV space this year - bringing the fifth-wheel!
See you soon!

#13 ·
TOTH sounds great! I don't know if I can away from work any more than I have scheduled. I'm already doing a solo to Grand Staircase/Escalante at the end of April, the Summit, & Razorback Ramble. Ah well, we shall see I suppose.

#17 ·
Hm, I'll have to see if I can get that Thurs/Fri off. Would love to make the trip down from Denver to make it.

Do you split off into groups, or is everyone on the same trail?

I've only been to Cruise Moab for a large event (i.e. more than 4-5 rigs) so the more intimate atmosphere sounds great to me.

#19 ·
Do you split off into groups, or is everyone on the same trail?.
There are different levels of trails to run, sizes of the group vary on each trail run. Its a fun event.

#18 ·
Just registered! Looking forward to catching-up with everyone again this year.

#25 ·
Brandon,
I would be happy to put another historic tour together. I will start working on a few ideas.

#27 ·
Okay, The Two Tomas' are registered.
Looking forward to the 6th Annual!!
Glad to hear Archy Chris is working on some ideas for historical runs! Both my son and I really enjoyed last years!
Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

#32 ·
We are currently at 30 registrations and I know their are several in the process of registering. Keep in mind that we are limited to 75 vehicles max. The US Forest Service capped this event at that number. There is plenty of room for RV's in the camp. The camp is not great for full hook ups though. If you are coming in an RV, you should have access to power depending on where you put your RV and water. We have roughly 3 months before the event. Please do not wait to register to ensure that you have a spot in the rally.

Vendors- We love to have you attend the event. It just isn't the same without you there. Some times it just can't happen and we understand. I will tell you though, you are missing out on a great event! Jason, do you agree? :rocker: :cheers:

#36 ·
Unfortunately the 2012 TP4u travel budget is blown. :mecry:
However, I have been told that TP4u will continue to support the event as a sponsor. :rocker:

Mrs. Wilson and I had our own family board meeting and decided we can afford one more trip. We might be washing FJ's for gas money home. :lol:

We are registered. :clap:

#38 ·
An update from the Camp Ground, they roughly have 13 cabins available for rent starting at $39 a night. Let em know if you would like more details on what is available at this point.
Sponsors are still coming in and we are looking good. Here is who is on board at this time:
Demello- Might be coming
ICON- Might be coming
All Pro- Working on coming
Metal Tech- Not coming at this point, but sponsoring
Toytec- Attending
TRD Parts 4U- Attending
Outrider- Attending
Pandora Adventures- Attending

I will update you as we get more. If you are interested in sponsoring the TOTH or know of a company that might be interested, have them contact me please. Lookiong forward to another great time!!

#42 ·
Are the New Mexico wildfires in the area of the TOTH? I know both are in Lincoln County. :flame: Would the event go forward if it gets burned over?

#43 ·
The fires are not in the area that we will be going. We had a few of our runs last year in burn areas from a fire earlier last year. Our monsoon season usually hits us around the July and August months which bring a lot of much needed rain our way. Historically the forest has never been closed during those months. Keep our fingers crossed that we get those monsoon rains!!

#46 ·
We need some monsoon rains, these fires in southern NM need all the help they can get.

#48 ·
Some enchiladas "Christmas" style sound pretty good right about now, con una cerveza fria. I'm not getting that in New Orleans! :bandit:

#50 ·
I CAN'T believe I just now learned about this since I live in NM. I will be there for sure. Just had my stage 2 lift installed and this seems like a perfect way to test it out.

Is it ok to bring kids? I have an 8yr old.

Can't wait!!!!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#51 ·
Astro7174,
This is probably the most kid friendly FJ event around. Lots of kids (boys and girls) attend with their parents. My son is now eleven and has been attending with me for all the previous years and he always has a blast. Usually there are some kid activities on Saturday nite.
I do think this is the best FJ event in the nation. Just the right size of event that you get to know the other drivers and their families. Amazing raffle, variety of trails and lots of tech talk for owners. Highly modified to stock.
Hope to see you and your family there.

Tomas
Santa Fe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.