Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Anyone wanna go ride??? Mountainside ORP Gadsden, AL June 19th

6K views 74 replies 11 participants last post by  BigEd78 
#1 · (Edited)
I have spoke with a few people and have decided to try and get a run together to go to Mountainside off road park in gadsden alabama.This is over a 100 acre park.They are only open the 1st and 3rd weekend of every month so this will be the 3rd saturday in June. Ive never personally been to this park before but have seen some good pics and heard some good things of it.They are open from 8AM to Dark. I was planning on meeting at the Gas station at exit 188 off of I-59 its the Noccalula Falls exit around 9AM. Anyone needing fuel can fill up there if they need to. From there it should be about a 10-15 minute ride to the park. As for lunch im not really sure whats close to the park,so im guessing a pack lunch will be the way to go.

Price is $10 per person over the age of 10.Anyone under the age of 10 is free.

They have everything from mild to wild at this park...
Mud Pits
Rock Gardens
Hill Climbs
And tons of trails

Here is a link to the Park
Mountainside Offroad Park - Gadsden, Alabama

Heres the Park Address
9971 Lay Springs Road,Gadsden AL 35904

List of people attending
1.bamacruzer
2.Bert
3.TennesseeSquire & MrsTennesseeSquire
4.BigEd78
5.Missmy60
6.jondc84
7.BamaBleach

Hope to see all you there!! :rocker:

See less See more
#23 · (Edited)
Terry and Stacy, are you guys planning on driving down the morning of? I am thinking of making the trip down and always enjoy a caravan, especially when I don't know where I am going.

#39 ·
Any idea for a time and place for the nashville people to get together before hitting the road saturday morning?

#48 ·
So, I hate to bail out last minute too, but Katie and I wont be able to make it. I hope everyone has a blast and I can't wait to see the pictures. I'll see everyone on the next ride

#50 ·
yeah i didnt think about that...i tell u what meet me at the attalla exit 183...there are a bunch of eating places like pizza hut mcds krystals and so on...theres a couple gas stations there too...ill be right there as soon as u get of i59 take a left then the gas station will be on ur left bout 1 block...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.