2whitehummers BEWARE!!! - Page 9 - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Transaction Feedback for Buyers/Sellers Objective feedback on transactions go here.

88Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Forum Veteran

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Garage
Lifetime Supporting Member
Re: 2whitehummers BEWARE!!!

Quote:
NoLaKrewe previously said: View Post
While I agree with this somewhat I must point out that people like this don't really need your defense. He's burnt multiple bridges, and stolen money for many people. Personally I am confused on why he's still a member and legal recourse isn't being taken. I mean, someone should contact AutoGuide because really this is out of the mods hands as they don't deal with the accounting part of things.

Way I see it is, a couple hundred years ago if 2WhiteHummers had stolen from a bunch of people from a small town or village he would be dead or missing a couple of limbs. Consequences were for more severe so people had less intention of repeating the action. I don't see the big deal with letting a couple people vent and relate to one of another who suffered the same fate. After all, he's still alive and has all his limbs. So what if he has to read a few bad comments/speculation.
I was saying to preserve the integrity of this thread and these forums personal attacks should be avoided...kinda like what the rules state. Not in any way defending him or his scrupulous actions.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
tgormtx likes this.

2011 Silver AT 4x4, Convenience Package, Upgrade Package, Toytec 3" Lift, Allpro Ultimate Lower Links, Light Racing UCA's, RCI Front/Transmission/T-Case/LCA Skids, All-Pro Lower Links and E-Locker Guard, All-Pro Brake Lines, Goodyear Wrangler Adventure A/T 265/70/17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-04-2014, 07:15 PM
I Have a V-8!! Moderator

Mentioned: 353 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7041 Post(s)
Garage

Any news from anyone else with problems or that actually got products/refunds?
post #83 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-04-2014, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)

Nope. Nothin yet. Got a PM from a guy ""(not sayin who) that 2whitehummers felt real bad and was gonna make it right with everyone he screwed, but nothin yet. Hope he has time to do so. Seems like he would have lots of work to do considering the amount of people he screwed. Just sayin.

enjoy the neck exercise!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #84 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)

What he should be worried about is his ass being sent to the slammer. Won't happen though, it's easier to piss and moan about it in this thread than create a combined effort to have him prosecuted.

I have no dog this, and will stay out, but if it were my money...
NoLaKrewe likes this.
post #85 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Forum Master

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)

Quote:
BIGGUY previously said: View Post
Any news from anyone else with problems or that actually got products/refunds?
I was in on the buy. At the first sign of delay I started getting a funny feeling and firmly and quickly requested a refund. The communication was slow and not what I would have preferred but I was persistent and finally got a refund. It is disappointing to hear that the others are not getting refunded.
It also bothers me that he is present in the forum without acknowledging what has happened and trying to make it better.

Come on dude, make it right. Its never too late!

2012 CAVALRY BLUE \ 285\70R17 GOODYEAR DURATRACKS \ OLD MAN EMU HEAVY SUSPENSION \ METAL TECH REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS \ RICOCHET HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM SKIDS \ ARB BUMPER, (WITH CUSTOM INSTALLED BOTTLE OPENER) \ 1200LB BADLANDS WINCH \ DEMELLO OFFROAD ROUND TUBE SLIDERS \ M-PAC REAR SIDE RACK \ MAGGIOLINA AIR LAND RTT \ ENGLE MR040 \ LIGHTINSIGHT \ MIDLAND 75-822 WITH A 3FT FIRESTICK ON A BANDI MOUNT \

post #86 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1039 Post(s)

he was on here earlier private messaging someone, so I`m sure he is well aware of what is written and said right here...
post #87 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Forum Master

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)

Quote:
Pale Rider previously said: View Post
he was on here earlier private messaging someone, so I`m sure he is well aware of what is written and said right here...
Well I hope I am wrong then and he is trying to fix things.
NoLaKrewe likes this.

2012 CAVALRY BLUE \ 285\70R17 GOODYEAR DURATRACKS \ OLD MAN EMU HEAVY SUSPENSION \ METAL TECH REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS \ RICOCHET HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM SKIDS \ ARB BUMPER, (WITH CUSTOM INSTALLED BOTTLE OPENER) \ 1200LB BADLANDS WINCH \ DEMELLO OFFROAD ROUND TUBE SLIDERS \ M-PAC REAR SIDE RACK \ MAGGIOLINA AIR LAND RTT \ ENGLE MR040 \ LIGHTINSIGHT \ MIDLAND 75-822 WITH A 3FT FIRESTICK ON A BANDI MOUNT \

post #88 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)

Quote:
Solid E previously said: View Post
Well I hope I am wrong then and he is trying to fix things.
I think we're all pulling for him to make it right. I would definitely rather see my forum brothers with money or products then without either.
post #89 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Forum Regular

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Garage

FWIW, I purchased Rigid's from him in the not so recent past and we spoke on the phone several times. He is/was pleasant and professional; I did receive my lights as promised but there was a slight delay.

Not defending the current action, just relaying my past experience with him.

Best of luck.

/roger

'13 TTSE : King Performance Series Front and Rear shocks with Compression Adjusters : MetalTech Lower Links : RCI skids : Total Chaos UCA's : Total Chaos Race LCA's : SpiderTrax spacers : 35's on Methods : Bushwhackers : 4:56 Gears : TRD Cat-back : Expedition One bumpers : ComeUp 9.5rsi : Baja Stealth Rack w/ Custom Light Bar : RotoPax : The Source 10# CO2 : M-Pac Storage : Rigid lights 10/20/10 up front, Duallys (Pillar, rear facing, and in the bumper) : ACRO driving lights : Shrockworks Washer Reservoir : 2010 Adventure Trailer - Horizon (For Sale) : ARB 50QT Fridge : Stiffy and a Stubby : Tool mounts : Stickers and a $4!7-ton of scratches!

Next up: .. nothing yet.
post #90 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1828 Post(s)
Garage

G'day.
Just to make the forum aware.
2Whitehummers has now been banned.

This should not prevent those needing recourse to obtain a refund or product already purchased, but it will stop any future sales and protect all members from any new challenges.

Cheers
Baz

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Buy/Sell Section > Transaction Feedback for Buyers/Sellers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in