TRANSACTION FEEDBACK FOR BUYERS / SELLERS: Post here - Page 3 - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Transaction Feedback for Buyers/Sellers Objective feedback on transactions go here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 05:16 AM
Forum Master

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member
Re: TRANSACTION FEEDBACK FOR BUYERS / SELLERS: Post here

Your role in the transaction: (Seller)

Person who you conducted business with: (jal68)

Description of the transaction: (rock rail steps)

Comments about the transaction: (super easy to work with, and paid promptly)

Your rating of the transaction: 1 to 10 (10)

2014 Build.
Silver Roof, Pro Comp Lift 3", TRD Wheels, Cooper A/T3 285x70x16, TT Black Out Parts, ARB Touring Rack, Baja Ladder, Bushwacker Fenders, Rigid Upper & Lower Grille w/ SR 6" LED's & D2 LED's, Front Grille Guard, Rigid SR-M Rear LED's, ANZO Headlights & Turn Signals, M-PAC Side Rack, Ellis Precision, TTUE Skid Plate, Rocktek Rear Bumper, PRG Snorkel
..........................____
...............______//__{\___
............./__(0)_//__/_(0)_/

My Post may not be disseminated, without the express written consent of myself or a doppelgänger with a worse attitude then my own.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 05:18 AM
Forum Master

Person who you conducted business with: (FJFLY)

Description of the transaction: (front Driver Side Bumper Wing)

2014 Build.
Silver Roof, Pro Comp Lift 3", TRD Wheels, Cooper A/T3 285x70x16, TT Black Out Parts, ARB Touring Rack, Baja Ladder, Bushwacker Fenders, Rigid Upper & Lower Grille w/ SR 6" LED's & D2 LED's, Front Grille Guard, Rigid SR-M Rear LED's, ANZO Headlights & Turn Signals, M-PAC Side Rack, Ellis Precision, TTUE Skid Plate, Rocktek Rear Bumper, PRG Snorkel

My Post may not be disseminated, without the express written consent of myself or a doppelgänger with a worse attitude then my own.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-28-2014, 05:03 AM
Forum Master

Person who you conducted business with: (alecberg)

Description of the transaction: (Both - Rear Bumper Wings/Corners)

2014 Build.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-09-2015, 09:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Garage

Your role in the transaction: Seller

Person who you conducted business with: Vladi

Description of the transaction: Silver Rear Valence

Comments about the transaction: Smooth, quick payment

Your rating of the transaction: 10!
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 01:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

So as I await (hopefully anyway) the piaa lights I ordered a month ago from a vender who at this point will remain anonymous, for awhile anyway. I thought I would give a shout out to the other venders I used, in-case someone wants an opinion on who and where to buy from, online anyway. In no particular order, First shout out goes to N-Fab [URL="http://www.n-fab.com I ordered as my first mod purchase ever, some side rails (steps actually) not only did they arrive earlier then estimated (way earlier) but they came exactly as advertised, they came packaged so well that they could have fallen off a truck with no damage, if cars were wrapped as good as this product was, accidents wouldn't hurt, in fact! not an exaggeration, it almost took longer to unwrap them than it did to install them, in fact these rails were made so well that it took 5 minutes a side by my self to put them on, if I could complain about anything it would be that N-fab made it so easy to put these on, that it was boring,( Ha) anyway 10/10 they can have my business anytime. Next would be Ricochet, http://www.ricochetoffroad.com I know it is just a wind dam, but I would wager that it is the best wind dam ever made, this thing way surpassed my expectation, this thing looks and feels bullet proof, and it was shipped and delivered fast, in fact when it showed up on my door I had no clue what it could be, because I did not expect it here so soon, and again, about 3 minutes to install, Ha I know... boring, but it is awesome, you can seriously tell that whoever made this wind dam at Ricochet, put allot of pride into it, and that is important to me, another 10/10. They can have my business any time, and will again soon. Next would be Toytec, coil overs came within a week of my order, very well packed, and imo they look amazing, best looking coil over on the market, again, imho, bolted right on no problem at all, actually was able to skin some knuckles and get greasy too, and I am happy with em, 10/10 would def shop there again. next is Icon, http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com, again, same old story, they arrived very fast and as advertised, look awesome, feel awesome, a bit too easy to install, but still fun to do, great product, 10/10. Next, Camburg http://camburg.com/, i received my camburg UCA in a quick timely matter, in fact, just a day or two after my shocks arrived, I would like to say they bolted right on, but as I did not install these I cannot comment, but they look amazing and very impressive, in fact I have already received many comments on them, and camurg gives you many stickers to put many places if you choose. I love the ride I get from the shock/UCA combo I now have installed, awesome product and service from camburg, 10/10 they can have my future business anytime. Next order has not been received as of yet, but I want to give them many kudos on their customer service so far, All Pro off road, https://www.allprooffroad.com, this vender I chose based on the recommendations from this forum, I have on order rear Upper and lower links, I realize I have not received them as of yet, so cannot comment on product, but so far their customer service is second to none, and to me that is almost as important or more so than anything else, I receive email updates on my product, and not just a basic, you will get it soon type of email, but very concise, shipping info, updates etc etc, and they will get back to me very fast if I have any questions, even stupid ones, in fact, that is the reason I ordered the uppers from them, I had originally just ordered the lower links, and was going to wait on uppers, I chose the uppers from them because they to me have great customer service. So 10/10 on service and price, cant wait to get them, gonna be awesome. So many kudos to these fine venders, use them, you will not be disappointed. next upfor me, A Demello front bumper, I will let you know. P.S all this was ordered in the first month of owning my first FJ. Its a cool sickness and lots of fun, also keep in mind that this is my personal experience with these venders, results may vary
Closed Thread

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Buy/Sell Section > Transaction Feedback for Buyers/Sellers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in