Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1987 Fj60

6K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Spootypuff 
#1 · (Edited)
FL: 1987 Fj60

Hey guys. I'm new here (registered about 30 seconds ago) but I was referred here by a few people from IH8MUD and NASIOC. Anyways, I'll jump right into it.

For sale is my 87 Landcruiser. I bought her from a member on IH8MUD for $5,500 about 4 months ago and have spent the time since then fixing it up so it would work perfectly. I've spent over 4 grand having it fixed at my local Toyota dealer. I put on a new oem carb, intake, radiator, compressor, and countless other parts. I have all the receipts for all the work done on it. It's got 174,1xx miles on it, but it will go up (a little) since it is my dd. Starts every time, no hesitation, the clutch and transmission are both fine, 4x4 is fully functional. The frame is rust-free. It needs a new condensor (which is in the mail right now) for the a/c to work, but after that the a/c will be perfect. It's got the SOA which was done by the previous owner. It sits on 35" BF Goodrich mud terrains. I wish I didn't have to sell it but right now I need the money more than the toy. I have put about $4,500 into it. I know I won't be able to get all of my money back out of it, and I need the cash asap. I'm in Jacksonville, Florida.

***FIRST $6,000 TAKES HER HOME***

Feel free to ask me any questions. PM me, email me at spootypuff@gmail.com or text / call me at 9043050699.

See less See more
#6 ·
I just bought a stock 1988 for $4500.00. Woulda bought yours all day long for 6K. She's a beauty..Good luck. :rocker:

#8 ·
Great. Now I'm gonna be walkin' funny thinking about this. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.