1963 Boston Whaler - Classic
Family owned since 1963. It has been updated with a Todd fiberglass center console and ice chest reversible seat. The console also has underseat storage on the front side of the console. It has never seen salt water and is in excellent condition. Why pay $40k and up for a lesser boat?
1963 Boston Whaler 17'
- Nauset model (would later become the Montauk)
- tri-hull design in excellent condition for age - no blistering/bubbling in the fiberglass
- 1999 Mercury 90 hp outboard with less than 125 hours (bought new in 2000)
- Garmin Fish/depth finder
- Marine band radio (all hooked up with antenna mount on console)
- Marine battery less than a year old
- includes anchor, tie lines, buoys, and cover
- always stored in covered storage with cover
- single axle trailer included
- color is all white with white console and original signature light blue fiberglass whaler deck
- great for fishing on the lake or bay (whalers are bay boats mostly)
- will easily pull a skier or tube
- classic ski or fishing boat
$5000 to any FJer. This boat is well worth it, believe me. Excellent condition and needs nothing. I'm in Austin.