I just purchased this like new Venter 4x4 Bush Baby off road Trailer from My neighbor that moved back to the USA from South Africa. Itís 100% watertight perfect for camping and keeping anything dry. Go to the web site http://www.ventertrailers.co.za
for details. Its the 4x4 Bush Baby Model with 15 inch tires. Looks really cool with the FJ. I just had to have but dont know why...Wife thinks I'm nuts.
PM... If your interested and I'll send more pictures
I plan to put on e-bay soon and like to get $1200
Located Lake Forest, IL about 25 miles North of downtown Chicago
For Specifics from Mfgr:
Trailers - Bush Baby 15 inch wheels
1. A lockable side door at the front of the trailer enables easy access to front portion of the trailer
2. A roof rack manufactured from mild steel is fitted over the dome top of the trailer, enabling additional load space.
3. A jerry can holder is fitted between rear light and mudguard
4. A lockable tool/ equipment box, is fitted on top of the mudguard.
5. A safety chain an adjustable jocky wheel.
6. Taillights, protected by metal surrounds.
7. Electrogalvanised sheet steel is utilised.It is then coated with epoxy powder paint and baked.
8. A supporting back-stay prevents the trailer from tipping backwards when not linked to the vehicle.
A: Height (over all) 1600 mm
B: Height (body) 780 mm
C: Length (body) 2320 mm
D: Length (inside) 1800 mm
E: Length (over all) 2116 mm
F: Width (inside) 1100 mm
G: Width (over all) 1700 mm
H: Ground Clearance 580 mm
Tare Mass 360 kg
GVM 750 kg
Pay Load 390 kg
Brakes No brakes
Axle Length 1500 mm
Axle Capacity 1400 kg
Leaf Springs 8 Blade
Wheels 215 x 15[/QUOTEtest reply