Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

WTB: 2010 FJ TT Manual under 80K miles

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Phiferc 
#1 ·
It all started when I got the FJ bug about six months ago. My current car, a 2008 Mazda6, had just crossed 200K miles. When I bought the car five years ago, I told myself I would sell at 200K and buy something I actually wanted to drive. I've always loved road trips, and I'd love to start overlanding at some point but, I drive a Mazda6. The FJ seems like the perfect vehicle to fit the bill. After countless hours cruising this forum, Autotrader, Carmax, and Craigslist, I've concluded that my favorite year of the trail teams is 2010, and of course, the manual version.

Fast forward to two months ago. Upon doing my daily search, I found it. A 2010 TT Manual with about 80K miles for a beautiful price in Florida. I contacted the dealer. They contacted me. I was getting financials ready, looking at one-way flights to Florida until..... I lost my job. Everything I wanted was put on hold for everything I needed.

I started a new position a month later (hooray!) and so the search continues. In my last six months I have only seen ONE example of a low-ish mileage 2010 TT manual. So, I am reaching out. I am not looking to buy someone's overland build, if there are minor customizations that is fine but I am not interested in crazy trail rigs. If you own, or know someone who owns a fine example, as close to stock as possible, and are interested in talking reasonable prices, PLEASE reach out. Let's hope within a few months I'll be posting pics of my own adventures on this forum.

Cheers,
-Jeremy

See less See more
#2 ·
2011 Army Green 6 speed manual 56K miles, Icon 2 inch shocks/springs all around, Demello evil eye front bumper, wet Okole full seat covers, wrangler Duratracks, custom exhaust,(have original to include), team trials black door handles and mirrors. Will know tomorrow evening if I purchase another vehicle and thus need to sell this one.

#5 ·
Mines not manual but it’s basically a DIY Trail Teams from 2014 with 69k miles. It’s Iceberg white. I have it listed here. Will be adding more details tonight

#9 ·
It all started when I got the FJ bug about six months ago. My current car, a 2008 Mazda6, had just crossed 200K miles. When I bought the car five years ago, I told myself I would sell at 200K and buy something I actually wanted to drive. I've always loved road trips, and I'd love to start overlanding at some point but, I drive a Mazda6. The FJ seems like the perfect vehicle to fit the bill. After countless hours cruising this forum, Autotrader, Carmax, and Craigslist, I've concluded that my favorite year of the trail teams is 2010, and of course, the manual version.

Fast forward to two months ago. Upon doing my daily search, I found it. A 2010 TT Manual with about 80K miles for a beautiful price in Florida. I contacted the dealer. They contacted me. I was getting financials ready, looking at one-way flights to Florida until..... I lost my job. Everything I wanted was put on hold for everything I needed.

I started a new position a month later (hooray!) and so the search continues. In my last six months I have only seen ONE example of a low-ish mileage 2010 TT manual. So, I am reaching out. I am not looking to buy someone's overland build, if there are minor customizations that is fine but I am not interested in crazy trail rigs. If you own, or know someone who owns a fine example, as close to stock as possible, and are interested in talking reasonable prices, PLEASE reach out. Let's hope within a few months I'll be posting pics of my own adventures on this forum.

Cheers,
-Jeremy

I just dropped the price on my 2014 White FJ with 69,800 miles. $29,999. It would come with an Eezi Awn Rack instead of factory. Other than that, the upgrades have mainly been Toyota OEM parts like the Trail Teams Ultimate Edition suspension, TRD wheels, and OEM Toyota Auxiliary lights. I have factory skids that could go back on and I could take the Demello Offroad sliders off if you were interested. I built it to go back to stock easily (except rack) in case someone was interested in more of a factory vehicle. Here is a picture of what it would look like without all the rack accessories and roof top tent.

Attachments

#10 · (Edited)

Cheers,
-Jeremy

I have a 2010 TTSE manual transmission just under 75k miles. Located in Monterey Ca. Just replaced brakes and tires including the spare. Original owner, no accidents, non smokers, runs great. Just got on here to start researching what i should sell it for. I am tracking only 1500 2010 TTSEs were made and less than 10% were manual transmissions. I saw one with 140k miles sell for $28k a couple years ago but cant find much more than that so right now i am looking at $30k until i can find some better comparables or info on it. What are you looking to pay? I still need to get it detailed, seats are a little dirty but no damage on the inside. Never been offroading (wifes baby) and now that we just had our third actual baby its just not big enough any more. Small scratch on drivers door from keys or something and one of the tire pressure sensors (back right) needs to still be replaced which i just need to schedule

Speedometer Gauge Tachometer Vehicle Measuring instrument

Carfax says 4 owners. I am in the military and apparently everytime we register in a new state it shows up as a new owner. I have original bill of sale from 2010 and military orders alligning with each new owner on here if interested

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.