Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

DeMello Slider GB lowest prices ever!

17K views 104 replies 44 participants last post by  Rup 
#1 · (Edited)
Our shelves are filling up and we got time till our next bumper order hits our floor so it's time to clear the shelves and keep our welders busy.

Slider blow out sale time! Were not messing around and we want to move some sliders this time!

Round FJC sliders shipped to your door in the lower 48 states.

Bare-Metal $300.00

Powder coated $325.00

Light weight efficient and ready to bolt on to your FJC. Good quality made in the USA FJ sliders

Hybrid FJC sliders shipped to your door in the lower 48 states.

Hybrid sliders are made from DOM round tubing and square base. Making them super strong and built in the USA!

Bare-Metal $400.00
Powder coated $425.00

We have Powder coated of both in stock and we can have B/M ready to ship in a week.

Note with powder coating it is not bullet proof and may scratch or chip in shipping. There is no warranty on Powder coating. Damage caused in shipping is between you and the shipper. If finish is a big concern we can ship on a pallet and insure with additional cost to customers.

put your name on the list and call your order in 951-735-4417

When supplies we have on hand our gone lead times will increase.

GB ends monday 9/30/13

See less See more
#5 ·
I put my Hybrids on about a month ago ... they instal easily, and they look great ...
:cheers:

07 FJ Cruiser – Voodoo Blue - C Pckge – AT
Toytec Ultimate 3” Lift / Total Chaos UCA
285/70R/17 Michelin LTX A/T
ECGS 3rd/front diff 4.56 gears / ARB Front Locker / ARB mini compressor
Clazzio Seat Covers / Industrial Forming Roll Top Console Cover
DeMello Hybrid Sliders / Scuba Mod

#7 ·
T H I S

I S

O N E

H E C K

O F

A

G R E A T

D E A L

T H A N K Y O U

J A S O N ! :cheers:

#12 ·
I'd like a set of the rounds powder coated. Do I have to call the shop and order to get this price or is there somewhere on your site I can order them from? Thanks!

And thanks for doing this sale, I've wanted a set of these and the great price shipped is what is making me pull the trigger. :cheers:

#14 ·
Put me down for a set of round powder coated sliders as well. Also wondering if I can order online somehow. If not, I'll have to call the order in on my lunch break.

#18 ·
You can order on the website but you will still need to call in with your CC info.

Hmm. I might be interested in a set of the rounds. Wife's complaining about stepping over my rockteks. How well do they match up with bushwackers?
Hmm, good question. I'm not sure how well they match up and I can't think of the last time someone had bushwackers and installed our sliders. I will look through my pics but I don't think I have any that will show that combo.

Looking to replace my factory sliders on my new rig. I had your tube sliders on my old rig and loved them...but, do the hybrid sliders stick out more than the tube ones? I'm looking for something more of a step for my 5 year-old.
Love your X-Wings, but don't think they are on the GB.
They stick out the same as the rounds, my 5 year old loves the xwings on my 4runner because they aren't a step they are a dance stage for her:) They also have no problem with the Dominators on my trundra which are like the rounds or hybrids.

Ordered :). Now I just have to play the waiting game counting down the days until they get here and I can bolt them on my rig!
Thank you very much! We have a lot of p/c in stock so they might already be on there way to you, depending on where you are in the line up. We've sold a lot already. :cheers:

#16 ·
Looking to replace my factory sliders on my new rig. I had your tube sliders on my old rig and loved them...but, do the hybrid sliders stick out more than the tube ones? I'm looking for something more of a step for my 5 year-old.
Love your X-Wings, but don't think they are on the GB.

#17 ·
Ordered :). Now I just have to play the waiting game counting down the days until they get here and I can bolt them on my rig!

#20 · (Edited)
Just placed my order!

Again, thanks for putting this sale on. My total at checkout was $691.00 with shipping, and you guys are selling them for $325 shipped. Incredible. I can't wait to slap these bad boys on the rig, and your sticker on the back glass.

:cheers:

I didn't see it on your site, but you don't by chance sell Bandi mounts do you? I need to order one of these as well this week, and if I already have an order placed with you it would make sense to get this from you as well. Thanks.

#21 ·
I'm in for a set of hybrids!! I ordered on your site and I'll call on Tuesday for cc payment. This is a great deal :bigthumb:

#22 ·
Hello,

New member here. Just wondering if this sale is still live. I will be doing light off roaring in my FJ that I just took ownership of ( for now that is ). I mainly need the sliders to help gain roof access but can double as sliders in camping trips. I believe the rounds would do me fine.

Please let me know and shipping would be super cheap for ya as I live in Oceanside CA

Thanx
David

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#28 ·
Jason, please count me in for a hybrid powder coated slider. I will call tomorrow and see about getting the set of bumpers I have been wanting as well.

Thanks,
Paul K.
just placed my order in for a set of rounds! super excited!
I just ordered as well.

what color are the ready to ship powdercoated rounds?
I want hybrid powder coat for my 2010 FJ. Do I just call in the order?

Thanks

Mike P

Thank you everyone! This sale is still going on, we just made anther batch of each so we have plenty. When the inventory is gone we will stop the GB.

#23 ·
Jason, please count me in for a hybrid powder coated slider. I will call tomorrow and see about getting the set of bumpers I have been wanting as well.

Thanks,
Paul K.

#30 ·
My hybrids are on order. Thanks for the great price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.