Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMello 20% Icon + DeMello Black Friday Sale

8K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  ZerosFJ 
#1 ·
I'm sure we are all tired of seeing Christmas decorations in October but once again Santa is coming early this year in the form of a Icon/DeMello 20% off sale. You can get Icon's suspension kits for 20% off retail and you can add one or more of our products for 20% off as well. That's right not only can you get 20% off Icon parts but buy one of our products at the same time and get 20% off anything we make as well.

This sale runs November 27th- the 30th, please call for ETA’s and Details on this once a year sale. 951-735-4417

Why buy your Icon suspension through DeMello Off-Road you ask?

We are the experts when it comes to Icon Suspension and your late model Toyota vehicles. We run their suspension on our daily driver’s everyday and have so for the past 11 years. We also won’t sell you products that you don’t need. Customers should be life long not just till the sale is over. If you don't like the Stage kits and want something tailored to your needs give us a call and we can work with you on the perfect set up for your FJC.

Why should you have DeMello Off-Road install your Icon suspension?

We are the experts at installing Icon suspension and have been so for the past 10 years. We’ve worked hand in hand with Icon developing their products by testing them on our own vehicles in real world driving on and off road. We also stock an assortment of Icon hardware so if your install requires adjustments or special fitting, not only have we done them before but we probably have the parts to do it on the shelf to do so. We also offer very low install prices for anyone that purchases the kit through us as well as a one return and coil over adjustment with in 6 month period.
We invite any customers before purchasing to come by our shop and go for a ride in my daily driver with Icon suspension so you can see how it will feel for your self before you purchasing your kit.

See less See more
#6 ·
Hey Tiffany,

I bought my ICON suspension yesterday evening and did not see the additional 20% on one of your own products. Hey I would like to add Aluminum single hoop bumper to my order to avail the 20%. Could you please help me with that?

Thanks

#15 ·
You might want to double check, but the main difference between the two is the TC UCA has a stainless steel uniball which is much better against corrosion, while the Icon uniball is chrome plated.

#19 ·
Thanks Jason! Went with Icon. Spoke to Tiffany and added to the order. See you in Dec when I come down there for Install.

Started off with Stage 1 Suspension + Install(Live in Bay Area and sold it to my wife that I will take the family to Disney; you know why ;)) then came the 20% promo and added the Aluminum bumper. Well now added UCA. Need to stay away from this site, else I'll be in financial trouble soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.