Join Date: Oct 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Buying and Selling on FJCFs.com
Here are some new rules regarding buying and selling on the FJCruiserForums.com site:
- No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, the seller or the conditions of the sale, contact the seller directly via email or PM, do not post it in the thread.
- No FLAMING or in-before-the-lock posts.
- No MISLEADING Titles or item descriptions.
- You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)
- No Price or "interest" checks.
- No AUCTION style posts.
- No multi-level marketing schemes. (PYRAMID Schemes)
- No PANHANDLING (Requests for money, paypal, or goods and services for free)
- No trading MONEY for money. (Borrowing money with higher payback)
- No LINKING to other sites except for image hosting. Do not steal bandwidth from others, host your own images or use an image hosting site such as http://Photobucket.com or a similiar hosting site.
- No SHOUTING. If you don't know..THIS IS SHOUTING. This applies to thread titles also.
- Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed. It violates PayPal's TOS.