Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member
Re: Wtb 37/12.5/17 offroad tires

Quote:
myyellowtoy previously said: View Post
Well right now I'm have 6 inch rough country lift and a 1 inch body lift. There was a guy here selling 37's but he was asking almost the same as fir new ones. He was going to size 40. I like the offroad look, tires that stick out a little. but some how my 315 don't seem to stick out that much.
a 37x12.50 is not going to stick out of the wheel wells any further than a 315, BTW.

I would also suggest places like Pirate4x4, IHMUD, etc. as there are many folks there running this sized tire and then wanting to go larger.

2001 UZJ-100 Land Cruiser - 35" MTRs, ARBs fr/rr, 4.88s, ARB front, BIOR rear & skids, Radflo 2.5s, OME springs, 1" BL, WKOR rails, DT headers
1997 FZJ-80 Locked - Sold
2007 Supercharged FJ Cruiser - Sold
To see what me and Roux have been up to, check out our instagram page: Laytonsky
-Layton

TLCA# 20623

Last edited by Layonnn; 12-05-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Forum Superstar

Quoted: 99 Post(s)

I will be running 37's once the 35's are worn out...I know I have the room because my dad's neighbor has a toyota truggy w/37's and we put them on just to see.

There is some minor rubbing at a few points when at complete compression...Just two more things to be able to cycle the suspension completely... 1" body lift and maybe to trim little sections of the inner wheel well. I can run the bigger 37's now with the way I have things set up...I just want things to be right off road...

Don't need to hear all the other cons, it's not going to be a rock crawler by no means!
It will be used in light trails with sugar sand dunes and deep water mostly here.
I usually leave state twice a yr. and trail ride in Coal Creek and Skyline Alabama and so far with the 35's I've been running with no problems. The re-gear 4:88 will more than make up for the power loss. All in time as the cash slowly gets put together!

Fabtech 6" 20'BBS
Cooper STT 37" M/T,2:00 spacers,Bushwhackers,Toy All pro M-1 bumper,All Pro Air Dam & sliders PIAA 540
Snorkal, Manik tailight guards,Midland 75-822, Bandi 3' fire stick, K & N filter,Locker on demand, ATrac hack, VSC & DRL switches, TRD Cat back, Scuba Mod, Garmin Nuvi, BlueSeas 6 fuse block,10.5K Recon Winch,Dual battery,leather seats,dual factory DVD players, Diamond trim, Source 10lb, Rubber mats. Swingout bumper,Mad Dog armor, EBC rotors,TRD pads,T-Rex grill,Yukon4:56
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Forum Superstar

Quoted: 99 Post(s)

Quote:
ajstoy previously said: View Post
i just orderd a set of 37x12.5x17 pro comp mt's for my fj! they werent cheap, but not many options for that size thats not justa knarly super swomper
37's are gonna look sahweet!!! Even though your truck could probally fit 40's.

Problem I have is 20" rims leave little options for 37" tires and they cost big $.

Many more tire selection with a 17" rim.

Fabtech 6" 20'BBS
Cooper STT 37" M/T,2:00 spacers,Bushwhackers,Toy All pro M-1 bumper,All Pro Air Dam & sliders PIAA 540
Snorkal, Manik tailight guards,Midland 75-822, Bandi 3' fire stick, K & N filter,Locker on demand, ATrac hack, VSC & DRL switches, TRD Cat back, Scuba Mod, Garmin Nuvi, BlueSeas 6 fuse block,10.5K Recon Winch,Dual battery,leather seats,dual factory DVD players, Diamond trim, Source 10lb, Rubber mats. Swingout bumper,Mad Dog armor, EBC rotors,TRD pads,T-Rex grill,Yukon4:56
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hopefully, ill have them on this week!!! im sure howard will have no problem either...esp with his suspension set up!!!

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Buy/Sell Section > Want to Buy (FJ Related Items)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in