Want to Buy (FJ Related Items) List items you are looking for to buy

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
WTB OEM Aluminum Skid Plate (Grey/Silverish)

I am located in Colorado and am looking for the aluminum skid plate with the hardware for my 2007 FJ. If anyone has one for sale or if you have the hardware by itself I'll buy that too. I'll pay shipping of course please let me know. You can text me at 323/304/1027.

Thanks
FJFool likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 05:22 PM
Forum Veteran

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Garage
Re: WTB OEM Aluminum Skid Plate (Grey/Silverish)

I have one I recently replaced with a Ricochet Skid Plate. I believe I also have all of the hardware. It's been hanging under my FJ for 12 years, so it isn't exactly perfect. But I don't think it's ever really been bashed into anything either. I was going to list it on Craigslist for $100. If you're interested I can verify that I have the hardware, take some better pics, and figure out what the shipping would cost you.

WTB OEM Aluminum Skid Plate (Grey/Silverish)-img_3554.jpg

2007 Black Cherry AT
A-Trac | TRD Cat-Back | OEM Sliders
Mods
Bilstein 6112/5160 | Wheeler's T12 Rear Springs | ProComp A/T Sport 285/70R17 | ProComp Series 41 Wheels | RESZfab LCA/RCI LCA Skids | Ricochet Skid | DD SS6 Wide/LED Mirror/Interior Lights | IPF 968 Lights | ARB CMKA12 Compressor | Uniden Pro510XL | Bandi | 4'/2' Firesticks | Orangeboxx/Springtail Molle Racks | Iconic/Apex Recovery Points | Rad Rubber

Calamity Jane is my Co-Pilot and Herbie is along for the ride!

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 03:57 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Yes please. Zip code is 80920. Thanks. Please feel free to call if possible.
CRFjockey likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 09:35 AM
Forum Veteran

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Garage
Lifetime Supporting Member

@one100bill , I tried to reply to your private message, but got the error message "one100bill has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." And your message to me did not include a contact number. Anyhow, I also have a skid plate for you. It's also 12+ years old but hasn't seen any significant impacts. I plan on taking it off my FJ this weekend anyway. I'll clean it up, and now that I have your contact number, I can send you pics so you know it's condition.

You'll be doing me a favor by taking it, so it will only cost you shipping.

UPDATE: Shipping looks like it will be about $65 if I include the cost of packaging.

óMIKE

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has caused all the damage to my FJ.
~ Robert Frost

42" Light Bar | Warrior Products Roof Rack | N-Fab RSP Bumper | ARB Skids | 4.0L V6 AT | ToyTec BOSS 2.0 Coilovers | Sway Bar Relocate | Toytec Superflex Heavy Duty Rear Coils | Toytec BOSS Rear Shocks | SPC Adjustable UCAs | Toytec Rear Aluminum 2" Bump Stop Kit | 265/70R/17 Toyo ATs x5 | 2" Wheel Spacers | Rad Rubber Designs Engine Splash Guards | Hi-Lift Extreme Jack

Last edited by FJFool; 03-27-2019 at 10:20 AM.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 10:20 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Awesome and sorry about my inbox being full. I have no idea how to clean it up (mobile). I used to live in Los Angeles. My contact number is 323/304/2027 and I'm located in Colorado Springs, CO 80920. Please contact me when you are available. Thank you
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 10:21 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
323/304/1027
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 10:24 AM
Forum Veteran

Garage

Quote:
one100bill previously said: View Post
Awesome and sorry about my inbox being full. I have no idea how to clean it up (mobile). I used to live in Los Angeles. My contact number is 323/304/2027 and I'm located in Colorado Springs, CO 80920. Please contact me when you are available. Thank you
Got it. I'll call you this afternoon.

óMIKE

~ Robert Frost

42" Light Bar | Warrior Products Roof Rack | N-Fab RSP Bumper | ARB Skids | 4.0L V6 AT | ToyTec BOSS 2.0 Coilovers | Sway Bar Relocate | Toytec Superflex Heavy Duty Rear Coils | Toytec BOSS Rear Shocks | SPC Adjustable UCAs | Toytec Rear Aluminum 2" Bump Stop Kit | 265/70R/17 Toyo ATs x5 | 2" Wheel Spacers | Rad Rubber Designs Engine Splash Guards | Hi-Lift Extreme Jack
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 10:27 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
There was a typo in my phone number on the reply above. My number is 323/304/1027. Thank you once again. Looking forward in speaking with you.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 01:50 PM
Forum Veteran

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Garage

OK, @one100bill , that's good news for you, @FJFool is willing to give you his skid! Bad news for me, I spent an hour at home during lunch getting the miserable thing boxed and waiting in line at the FedEx store to get a shipping cost. I guess ignore my DM from this morning.

2007 Black Cherry AT
A-Trac | TRD Cat-Back | OEM Sliders
Mods
Bilstein 6112/5160 | Wheeler's T12 Rear Springs | ProComp A/T Sport 285/70R17 | ProComp Series 41 Wheels | RESZfab LCA/RCI LCA Skids | Ricochet Skid | DD SS6 Wide/LED Mirror/Interior Lights | IPF 968 Lights | ARB CMKA12 Compressor | Uniden Pro510XL | Bandi | 4'/2' Firesticks | Orangeboxx/Springtail Molle Racks | Iconic/Apex Recovery Points | Rad Rubber

Calamity Jane is my Co-Pilot and Herbie is along for the ride!

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 01:56 PM
Forum Veteran

Garage

Quote:
CRFjockey previously said: View Post
OK, @one100bill , that's good news for you, @FJFool is willing to give you his skid! Bad news for me, I spent an hour at home during lunch getting the miserable thing boxed and waiting in line at the FedEx store to get a shipping cost. I guess ignore my DM from this morning.
Stick around @CRFjockey just in case something falls through. I didn't mean pull the rug out from under you!

óMIKE

~ Robert Frost

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Buy/Sell Section > Want to Buy (FJ Related Items)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in