Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

FS- miscellaneous items Central Pa

6K views 48 replies 12 participants last post by  isancho 
#1 · (Edited)
Have some items that are of no use now that the FJC is gone and are not getting swapped onto the GX. I’d rather not ship if possible as I don’t have the time but travel over most of Central Pa for work and would be happy to meet up. Some items I’d be willing to ship but you will be responsible for shipping cost and will need a little patience as I live in a small town and most places are closed when I leave in the AM and closed by the time I get back in the afternoon.

I’ll add pics as I get them and will provide additional info to the best of my knowledge.

1) SOLD

2) IPF 968 w/ complete wiring loom $80 SHIPPED

3) SOLD

4) GONE

5) OME 895 rear lift coils, medium rate, only on the truck for about 10K and moved to a LT setup $125 SHIPPED

6) OME 60004 Nitrocharger sports rear shocks. Removed for the same reason. $110 SHIPPED

7) Toytec Superflex Medium (2.0” I believe) rear coils. Bought used for LT but ended up going with the MT rear coils so never installed. $125 SHIPPED

8) SOLD

9) SOLD

10) SOLD

See less See more
#13 ·
Payment sent for the Panavise mount.

Reactions: Joabmc
#14 ·
Will you ship the Baja rack drop in basket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#47 · (Edited)
No problem! I only run spacers when my 35s are on and they’ve been fine. I still have slight rubbing in front (hits the sway bar at at full lock) but have been lukewarm on the idea of running front spacers at all. So you just made the decision easy :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.