Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

My first modifications -

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Butchy29 
#1 · (Edited)
Tomorrow I am getting a 3" lift, replacing the OEM wheels with some Pro-Comp flat black wheels, and replacing the OEM tires with some BFG 285/70/17 AT tires.

Here are the before pictures, and tomorrow evening (god willing) I will post the after pictures. I couldn't be more excited :)

AFTER PHOTOS:

verdict = i freakin' am loving it!!!!

Need rails because lady friends are going to have trouble getting in - suggestions please!!!

My set-up

3" Revtek lift (spacers)
Pro Comp 7032 Wheels
BFG 285/70/17

See less See more
#2 ·
If you will get A/T tires it would'nt really show a big difference, IMO it looks more badass if you have the M/T tires. More aggressive look especially with the 3" lift. Let me know your feedback on that Procomp lift, i heard good and bad things about them. I am also planning to get a 3" lift, procomp is my 1st choice price wise. Good luck to you. Looking forward to see your mod.

#4 ·
In the shop as we speak! I had to ask him to show me the wheels out of the box, since I ordered this stuff 2 weeks ago (was second guessing myself for the last 4 days) - Better than I had hoped for.

Took the tech guys a dozen Donuts this morning - for good kharma. Thanks guys!

rg

#6 ·
looking forward to the afters :)

#7 ·
Looks great!

#8 ·
Looks good! I love before and after pics, and right now I have those same size tires only mine have over 50,000 miles on um and its time for some change lol :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.