Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Help! Tell me what wheels I have on my new FJ!

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Bodydamage 
#1 ·
I am picking my new to me FJ up on Friday and I would like to know what wheels I have on it. I know they are 18's but can't seem to find them anywhere, not tirerack, not discount tire, not ebay.

I know what brand and size the tires are, I need to know about the rims.

If you can provide a ling to them somewhere that would be awesome. Thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
Those must be some off brand or something bought at like big o or discount, I couldnt find anything after looking on wheel pros 4wp and googling them. Suprising there is no brand listed on them.

#4 ·
I like those , post up if you find out brand/style . Have the dealer call the previous owner and ask .
Redboat

#6 ·
Post at NWFJCC also. The previous owner may be registered there and could tell you.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#8 ·
Seeing that you have Washington listed in your info, I know that Les Schwab, is big in that area. I did a search for Amp Wheels and it brought up "Images for Amp Wheels" which showed a lot of pages for Les Schwab. Typing in amp wheels . com (which changes to the following) Tires, Wheels, Batteries, Brakes and Much More! - Les Schwab Tire Centers Home Page takes you to a Les Schwab page. I'm thinking that they were an in house brand or at least offered by them at some time.

#10 ·
I found this site but not much info on AMP anywhere. Might be a discontinued or not well known brand. If there's a number on the link you might be able to ask and see where these are made.

IMAGINEWHEEL.COM - Virtual Alloy Wheels / Rims, Stickers, Suspensions, and Accessories Simulator / Showroom on YOUR VEHICLE DIGITAL PHOTO

After looking at the link, there seems to be an ampwheels.com logo on the page. Typing into the browser directs you to Les Schwab Tires. They might be the U.S. dealer that sells them.
I do believe you both are correct in them being from les Schwab, and that they are no longer offered. At least they will be rare, and I won't see everyone with them on there FJ's.

Thanks

#9 · (Edited)
I found this site but not much info on AMP anywhere. Might be a discontinued or not well known brand. If there's a number on the link you might be able to ask and see where these are made.

IMAGINEWHEEL.COM - Virtual Alloy Wheels / Rims, Stickers, Suspensions, and Accessories Simulator / Showroom on YOUR VEHICLE DIGITAL PHOTO

After looking at the link, there seems to be an ampwheels.com logo on the page. Typing into the browser directs you to Les Schwab Tires. They might be the U.S. dealer that sells them.

#11 ·
To make sure they are Amp wheels, have you removed the spare wheel to see if theres a brand stamp behind the wheel's spokes or hub mounting area?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.