Time to finally mod my FJ and I have a few questions regarding your setup:
1. did you need to do the BMC to fit 35's?
2. how is the allignment with the lift....are aftermarket UCA's needed or neccessary?
3. any issues with the lift components post lift?
4. any issues with the stock drivetrain components due to lift?
5. how is the finnish on your MotoMetal wheels holding up?
6. would you do the same lift again given the chance?
I previously ran a 4"procomp lift on my 4runner without issues and prefer the look of a 6" lift over a 3". Thanks for any info and feedback you can give me.
hey! i love your rig it looks awesome. I have a question for you. I have no lift in my FJ and thinking of going with the 6 inch and 35s i will use it as a daily driver. However, i do not feel like dropping another 2000 to re gear. Is re gearing necessary? did you do it? Anything else you can tell me I would appreciate. Thanks!!
HELLO MY DEAR,
My name is miss Aminata Manbram how are you today?
It is my pleasure to let you know my interest in you after going through your profile,i will like to have a good friendship
with you,and i will tell you more about myself. This is my e-mail address [email protected]
Please my dear contact me through my e-mail address [email protected] so that i will send you my pictures,for you to know whom i am.Now i am waiting for your urgent reply in my inbox.THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.