Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Interior / Exterior Visual Tech
    Hi, Could anyone tell me the name of this strip of panelling? I have a bulging one on my driver's side and I assume it will need replaced and is likely the culprit to my leak coming in at the driver's door. Thank you in advance! Also, not sure if it matters (parts wise) but it's a 2007.
  2. Interior / Exterior Visual Tech
    Ughhhhhh. Previous owner must have put the roof rack bolts in with an impact wrench and welder. Soaked the bolts with wd40 / pb-blaster overnight. T40 and breaker bar immediately stripped the inside. I drilled the tops off with a 9/16” bit. Easily lifted off the rack. Discovered one driver’s...
1-2 of 2 Results