Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
¿Hay FJs en la Republica Dominicana?

Just moved here last month for the next two years... any FJ owners in the Sto. Dgo. area feel like giving advice for some off-road adventuring? Looking to beat on mine with more than the potholes on the streets here.

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
Re: ¿Hay FJs en la Republica Dominicana?

I'm not from your area, but I see it's your first post and I thought you should get a proper welcome . Come and check out some of the tech stuff and member builds. Many good ideas on how to modify your FJ, for serious off-road fun
thanks
Don

·
Registered
236 Posts

Just moved here last month for the next two years... any FJ owners in the Sto. Dgo. area feel like giving advice for some off-road adventuring? Looking to beat on mine with more than the potholes on the streets here.
Did you add a snorkel for the flash floods yet? I had water up to the lights of a Prado not long ago, and that was on Caonabo between Luperon and 27 de Feb. Jason @ ARB on Romulo Betancourt just came back from SEMA and has some new toys.....

The mountain ranges in the Cibao region are great areas to romp - Constanza/Jarabacoa are favorite haunts;

·
Registered
614 Posts

I go often to the DR. I know there's a club in Bonao. A friend goes with them wheeling.

·
Registered
25 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts