Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm just starting to put this out there. I've not shown it anywhere else since I wanted the forums here first grabs. The FJ was bought in March of 2007 in North Carolina and driven back to Columbus, Ohio where it currently resides. No problems at all with this one, smooth ride. You can see my build up thread here: Build Up Thread

I think I paid $27k for it and have added more than $6000 in mods. I've got Cruisier Larry's dual battery kit sitting in a box, uninstalled that can go to whoever buys it all. I've also got the back up lights for the roof rack + the lights for the Expedition One bumper. I'd like to get $25,000 for it with all the mods.

At this point I'd like to sell it all as one package. If there's no interest in the FJ that way I'll let people know and I'll start to part out the mods. Likely then I'll attempt to sell the FJ to Carmax who tend to not like modded vehicles.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is a shame but I need the money to pay for some science experiments I want to try.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Man !

So you are doing it I see

Send me a PM and I will definately look at the Dual Battery Kit

I wish you the best on your sale

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sweet rig... if you do part it out at all Id be very interested in the sliders.. PM if that happens. Good luck w the sale

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really don't want to part it out because it looks great with all the mods. Not many offers, but then, there aren't many Ohio people on the forums. I guess I'll drop the price to $23,700.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've still got the kit if you're interested.

$22.5k now.

As a bonus I've now registered OhioFJ.com which points to this page. Who ever buys my FJ gets the domain as well.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I am going to try and run with one battery for the meantime - until I see how much winching I will be doing

Would you part with this

ScanGaugeII

22.5k is a great deal for that vehicle

Can't believe you still have it at that price

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll likely hold on to the ScanGaugeII till I sell the vehicle. I use it most every day to keep track of my gas usage. Recently I've been able to get close to 20mpg at times.

Still for sale.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've decided I like the FJ more now. Price has now gone up. If it doesn't sell I'll likely start finishing the mods I had planned.

$25k

1 - 14 of 14 Posts