Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! Just purchased a 2007 yellow(Sun Fusion) FJ. It is my second toyota and I hope the FJ will be as maintanence free as my Sequoia. Does anyone have any words of wisdom for me. So far I really like the FJ but only had it a week.

·
Registered
493 Posts
where are you from many of us would enjoy taking a noob out on a trail run.
find a local club and get to know the natives.
have fun stay safe and tread lightly

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx for the info Man in a bottle. I am living in Columbus Indiana. I am from S.C. and just getting used to the snow up here so this coming winter should be very fun, also my job reqiures me to have a 4WD vehicle....oh yea and I love trail runs!!

·
Premium Member
16,936 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Funny - I just purchase a yellow 2007 yesterday!
Congrats and welcome to both of you!!! BTW, that color is Sun Fusion!!!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
25 Posts
you'll love that fj in the snow. i've owned alot of 4x4s and this is by far the best in the white powder. g/l with your new ride!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome.:wave:The only words of wisdom from one newb to another is don't show your wife or girlfriend your Visa statements on what you spent for your mods. I like to use the the quote," Everything I buy for the FJ benefits the family"!:cheers:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome! Only thing I can say as a fellow newbie is don't get frustrated, like I am, on deciding what mods to do. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Funny - I just purchase a yellow 2007 yesterday!
Congrats on your FJC as well!, but it isn't yellow...Sun Fusion. ;)

Just busting your balls...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts