Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 07 Toyota FJ Cruiser with 9950 miles.
It has all the bells and whistles, 4x4, offroad package, rear locking differential, A-Trac, Skid plates, Rock rails, Roof Rack, Cruise control, Power windows and mirors/ door locks. Navagation, DVD player, Rear parking assist sensors, 400watt converter, 3" lift kit, 20" wheels, 33" tires, Toyota Racing Development cold air intake, Flow master exhaust, and a Remote starter.
This truck is ready to tame the trails or just to stand out on the paved roads. A real must see vehicle. I am located in Scarborough, Maine and am asking $24000.00 or best offer for it with the stock parts as well..
For more information you can e-mail me to set up a time to come and look at this vehicle

Bill

·
Registered
15 Posts
Reduced to $23500.00 or take over lease of $398.00 a month..:rocker:

Bill
Why in the world would you modify a leased truck like this? :mecry: Planned on removing all the mods when you returned it? Seems like ALOT of work for a lease. Good luck on the sale, its a great looking truck!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why in the world would you modify a leased truck like this? :mecry: Planned on removing all the mods when you returned it? Seems like ALOT of work for a lease. Good luck on the sale, its a great looking truck!!
I was thinking about buying when my lease was up..
But I just bought a new F250 Diesel for a daily driver slash tow vehicle so I don't need or use the FJ any more.
It will be real easy to put back to stock, about one nights work as I still have all the stock parts..
A may just put it back to stock first but I thought the extras with the stock parts might grab someones attention and they might like it like that better..
The end of lease isn't until 09/2010 so someone could get a great deal if they only wanted a 2 year lease, plus they could sell the aftermarket parts as well.. and put some coin in their pocket..:cheers:

Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts