Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
07 Lifted Black Diamond 81,500 miles Upgrades $21,000/Offer

I love this lady beast, but I need a truck. It's a California rig with a California approved cold air intake. There have been a few upgrades to it, but nothing like the serious mods I've seen here. I will try to upload additional photos with ones of the interior soon. These pics are a year old, but the only ones I have at the moment. The interior is in good shape with no rips or tears to the seats. Someone apparently tried to get into it one day when my dog was inside, because on the inside, passenger side panel, there are teeth marks in the plastic, right where the door handle is on the outside. My dog also managed to step on the transfer case shift lever boot and broke the plastic tabs holding the boot in place. I stuffed some foam padding under it which keeps it there, but I'm going to check on the price of one at a wrecking yard. There is one small grocery store parking lot ding on the drivers door, but other than that, no body damage. I put it in 4 wheel drive often, to keep everything working fine, but have never done any serious wheeling in it. I am the 3rd owner, bought it when it had around 38,000 miles on it. It was well maintained, under a Toyota maintenance package, up until about 2 years ago. I've changed the oil twice since then, which would be at about 5000 miles, same as before. The original owner had most of the upgrades done at the dealership and I have most of the receipts for all of that. Recently had the transmission serviced (fluid and filter changed, checked) and the shop said it all looked good. Also recent 4 wheel alignment. Here is a list of the upgrades, I have most of the original paperwork, purchase price was $29,000. (I've polished the wheels since these pictures were taken and they look great.) Asking $22,000 or shoot me an offer.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my ad!

Here is a lift of the option upgrades from the dealership, followed by the aftermarket upgrades:

Convenience package: keyless entry, cruise control, power outside mirror w/
image light, rear parking sonar, privacy glass, daytime running lights, rear wiper
Curtain Shield airbags: (Advanced Air Bags) front row & second row w/front seat side bolster airbag
Upgrade package: A-TRAC, rear differential lock, multi-info display (outside temp, compass, inclinometer),
6-disc CD changer, D-pillar speakers, 400W inverter, leather steering wheel w/audio & cruise controls,
interior door trim inserts, rear subwoofer
Part time 4X4, 5 speed automatic,

Aftermarket:
Warn Winch and bumper
3" lift
5 polished alloy wheels with lock set lug nuts (17" wheels running 33" tires, which are at about 70%)
Stainless steel rock panels
Roof rack with light bar
Fog lights
4 KC lights on top, 2 in front
Sunroof
Rubber mats with cargo mat
Cold air intake
Tow hitch
TRD exhaust system
Armrest kit

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts