Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're willing to come get it, you can have it. $50. I live in Alexandria, VA. Great condition and hasn't been used for three years.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Very fair price considering you would probably get that much scrapping it. If I lived closer I would be interested in it simply for the cross bars.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am very interested. I live in Annapolis, MD. I can pick up today. Do you have any pics by chance?

Edit: Do you still have the mounting hardware? I'm honestly not sure what all that entails due to mine being purchased bald. Either way I will probably take it. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I am very interested. I live in Annapolis, MD. I can pick up today. Do you have any pics by chance?

Edit: Do you still have the mounting hardware? I'm honestly not sure what all that entails due to mine being purchased bald. Either way I will probably take it. ;)
I still have all the bolts required for fastening. I'm not sure how difficult it is to mount on a bald roof though. That's beyond my abilities:) And yes, I'm around all day today if you want to pick it up.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sounds great. I can pick it up today if you are available. If you have the bolts I bet I know a certain FJ forum where I could figure the rest out. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts