Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to sell my stock 07 roof rack and stock subwoofer. I really don't have a need for a roof rack, plus I'm thinking to paint the roof to match the color of the truck and roof rack wills just stick out like a sore thumb.

Also, I don't need my stock subwoofer. It just takes space and needs to go.

Both items are in Chicago area. I'm not going to ship because items and bulky and heavy. Plus, if you want to buy either roof rack or subwoofer - I would need the replacement parts from your truck. For example, for the roof rack I would need cover plates that go over the roof rack mounting areas once I remove my roof rack, and for the subwoofer I would need interior side panel pieces (I believe there are two pieces) that go in place of subwoofer once it's removed, and blank sub woofer button cover because you will be getting an actual subwoofer button from the center console.

Send me reasonable offers if interested.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I think the moderators are going to ask you for some prices on these. You should also consider seeing if someone would pay for shipping as a lot of people will want these 2 items. I know the rack is a PITA to ship so I can see that one but the sub should ship rather nicely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts