Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 FJ 4WD 5 speed auto with rear ARB locker, atrac, 4.56 gearing, 35" MTR's on beadlocks with on board air.

$20,000 but will entertain in person offers. Located in Arlington Texas. Contact Jacob at [email protected] or text 817-209-4565. Clean title in hand. This has been my pride and joy for many years and was built and maintained as such. Rust free! TX registration good through 05 20.

138K miles. This used to be my DD but now sadly sits in the driveway most days. Capable and comfortable for the long haul, has been driven from Texas to Utah and Colorado for the past few years. Other than that it sits with an occasional trip to the local off road spots.

New parts:
front wheel bearings, front lower control arms, tie rods, battery, alternator, serpentine belt, stop tech brakes / pads and fresh brake fluid

Spare parts: new CV, poly bushings for UCA and rear LCA, new All pro spindle gussets, tie rod inner and outer, new Bussman Cooper relay box and bracket, high lift jack.

Needs:
hood release cable, fresh wipers and a new owner

Mods:
Standard 3" lift plus 1" body spacers and OEM flare removal
Road Armor Stealth front bumper
Rocktec rear bumper
Bulldog 9500# winch 9.5 mm synthetic rope
Demello Hybrid Kickout Sliders
PIAA 510 Driving Lights
FJNewb Scuba mod
Rocktec lower link armor (front)
MAN-A-FRE 4+ skids
Leather Seats
Joying JY-TL138N2 Android HU
4' Firestick Antenna
Tru-Cool H7B transmission cooler and fresh Valvoline Max Life

Front suspension
OME 2885
90000 (OME Nitro charged) with 5mm trim pack and 1/4" top mount spacer
ICON tubular Upper Control Arms
Console Vault

Rear suspension
Currie RockJockIII (Dana 60 high pinion front) +2" with 4.56 and ARB air locker
ICON v2 long travel kit
TheToyOutfitters LCA
Metal Tech long travel rear with OME trim pack spacer
ARB CMTA12 twin compressor
M-Pac Springtail side rack

Method 105 beadlocks 17x8.5 6x5.5 0 offset 4.75 backspacing
35x12.5r17 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R (kevlar) with 10 oz #8 shot per wheel
Spidertrax 1.25 spacers up front

Attachments

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Too high? I am open to offers.
Since you asked...

Personal opinion is you are priced fine for what you are offering, but you are going to have to wait for the right buyer that wants it equipped the way you have it. That Currie rear axle upgrade is a big ticket item that can justify some extra cost along with all the other offroading gear. But you have ruled out from your buying pool, those people who want to start with a relatively stock FJ and do it their way.

Buying yours would be much more economical than buying stock FJ and adding all the equipment your have added, but they probably dont realize it. I would say just be patient if you can at the current price.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since you asked...

Personal opinion is you are priced fine for what you are offering, but you are going to have to wait for the right buyer that wants it equipped the way you have it. That Currie rear axle upgrade is a big ticket item that can justify some extra cost along with all the other offroading gear. But you have ruled out from your buying pool, those people who want to start with a relatively stock FJ and do it their way.

Buying yours would be much more economical than buying stock FJ and adding all the equipment your have added, but they probably dont realize it. I would say just be patient if you can at the current price.
Appreciate your feedback SilvFx. Luckily I am in no hurry to sell.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interior pics as requested. Let me know if you want to see more of anything in particular.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts