Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

07 voodoo blue 6MT in Calgary, AB $15,000 CDN

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  evilsanta2 
#1 ·
Note the posting below is copied from other posting sites. I'm sure most folks here are more than aware of what the FJ is and what it can do...

This is your chance to purchase a no longer produced off-roading/camping/fun machine. The drivetrain from a Tacoma with the SUV body style makes for the best of both worlds. Unbelievably reliable and great in the mud, snow, and on the road. The ultimate camping machine with plastic lined interior making for super quick clean-up after your adventures.

Recently have put in a new windshield, new battery (gel), new alternator, new block heater cord and lots of other stuff. Other work, including idle pulleys, belts, etc done recently as well. It has been out of province inspected in 3 provinces and every time has passed with flying colours.

Aftermarket parts include: auxiliary spotlamps, metal front and rear bumper (winch compatible), URD Short throw shifting, metal shift knobs, TRD alloy rims. Thule roof bars and rooftop tent also available for an additional $500.

Sadly, not driving it enough to make it worth keeping (or else I wouldn't be letting it go). My loss is your opportunity. If you're looking at this ad, I imagine you're already aware of what the FJ is. I'm going to miss the adventures this vehicle brings....

Automotive parking light Tire Toyota fj cruiser Wheel Window
Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle
Automotive tire Automotive design Hubcap Tread Motor vehicle
Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Speedometer White Odometer Vehicle Gauge

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.