Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate to do it but I have to sell my pride and joy. I will eventually get another but at the moment it doesn't pay for me to have two car payments at this time for what I am trying to accomplish.

It's a 2007 purchased new by me in July of 2006.

Here are a few little facts about the ride:

2007 VooDoo Blue
- 4 wheel drive
- Automatic 5spd
- CQ Convenience Package (Keyless entry, Cruiser control, Power mirror, Rear parking Sensors, Privacy glass, Rear wiper, DRL's
- Upgrade Package #2 (A-TRAC, Rear differential lock, dash mounted gauges (temperature, compass, inclinometer), 17" alloy wheels, FJ Jammer 6 disc in-dash changer, D-Pillar speakers, 400w inverter, Leather steering wheel w/ audio controls, color-matched door inserts, & rear subwoofer)
- Carpet Floor Mats
- 13% tint on front two windows, tint strip on the front windshield as well.
- Tow package installed
- Roof Rack (not currently installed but will be included, will install if necessary).
- Non-smoker car, never ever!
- Approximately 44k miles, All highway miles, never had a chance to take it offroad.
- Oil has been changed every 5k with Mobil1 synthetic (switched to synthetic after 10k miles).
- Well taken care of, like every vehicle I've ever owned.

Only aftermarket product installed is my sirius satellite (not included) and All Pro Rock rails that I powdercoated silver to match the secondary colors on the truck. I will include the rock rails for $300 more but otherwise they are not included (i will want another set for my next FJ).

$22,400 Updated Price: $18,500. Vehicle is located just south of Jacksonville, FL.

Please pm me with any questions or offers.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump for new lowered price.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump for new price again, I need to move this thing

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump: price lowered to $18,500

·
Registered
534 Posts
Come on guys...this is a great price! Someone get this rig!
These threads kill me!!! Cuz, I want a second one and there are some great prices on this forum.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There really are some good buys out there...

I just added these to the truck since someone was selling them locally. The more mods I do to it, the less I want to sell it. 08 Baja Tacoma wheels, loved these wheels from the first time I saw them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That looks damn good with those Taco wheels on it. I agree...great price. If I weren't having to wait until Dec/Jan to get one, I'd be all over this. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts