Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the Limited All White Trails Team FJ Crusier, 3-inch Lift with 33-inch Hancook Muds, TRD wheels, TRD full exhaust, ONLY 4K MILES, Exellent Condition, TVs/DVD In head rests, NAVI, Rear Diff Lock, A-Trac, Skid Plates Front and Rear, Hella Roof and Front Lights, Sub Woofer, Parking assist, Toyota security VIP alarm, Satellite radio, factory warranty, Very clean interior, Well maintained. $36999 obo,

PRICE DROP!!!! $34,000 MAKE AN OFFER

I also have an Expedition One Front Bumper that I have not put on the car yet!!! Retails at about $1000.00
Will part out the front bumper for around $500.00, If your in the Salt Lake Area. Thanks :rocker::rocker:

For pictures please visit this:

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NEW PRICE, NEW PRICE++++ OK the dealership just gave me a quote for $34,000!!! I told them i will try to sell it private first, so someone can get it for a better deal. So once again this is the price and I would like to stay here, THANKS

·
Registered
159 Posts
NEW PRICE, NEW PRICE++++ OK the dealership just gave me a quote for $34,000!!! I told them i will try to sell it private first, so someone can get it for a better deal. So once again this is the price and I would like to stay here, THANKS
When you say the dealership gave you a quote for $34,000 you mean to say that $34,000 is the price that THEY would charge somebody to buy that TT SE off their lot. What was there BUY figure? Assuming they would give you one if you are NOT just trading it in on a new/different vehicle. Have you gotten an appraisal from Car-Max? (11213 South Jordan Gateway
South Jordan, Utah 84095) That figure would be the least or lowest amount that the vehicle is worth and you can go up from there. Good luck selling your TT SE!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah man! I bought the thing for 40+++! They said they would give me 34,000. Then who the hell knows what they would price it at! Im already losing 10+ grand! I dont take any of my cars there, I personally dont like carmax. Thanks anyway. I really dont need to sell so if I dont get what I want, then Ill just keep it...

·
Registered
159 Posts
I HOPE YOU GET YOUR $37,000 price!

Yeah man! I bought the thing for 40+++! They said they would give me 34,000. Then who the hell knows what they would price it at! Im already losing 10+ grand! I dont take any of my cars there, I personally dont like carmax. Thanks anyway. I really dont need to sell so if I dont get what I want, then Ill just keep it...
So just to clear some things up you bought it for $44,000 IF they would give you $34,000 for it? (the $10,000 loss) Car-max gives out FREE Appraisals which you can use to determine the value of your vehicle. (What somebody would actually PAY for your vehicle.) Also go to Ebay motors and put in 2008 FJ Cruiser and then click on 'completed listings'. The listings in prices/bids in green are what people have PAID for NEW/used/modded FJ's all over the country. Notice the MANY brand NEW TT SE's that have not sold for well below MSRP or even invoice. (yes I know you have a lift/tires/DVD/navi/alarm/etc but these vehicles with this gas are NOT doing as well as one might hope for. If you its not too much of a bother could you list the name of the dealer that offered you the $34,000 and the contact person's name is is familliar with your TT SE. Thanks in advance:bigthumb:

Once again I hope you get the $37,000 asking price that you would like on your used TT SE with mods. :cheers:

·
Registered
831 Posts
hmm really seems high, i just got quoted 08 tt 2 miles on it from my dealer for 29800 out the door.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
This is the Limited All White Trails Team FJ Crusier, 3-inch Lift with 33-inch Hancook Muds, TRD wheels, TRD full exhaust, ONLY 4K MILES, Exellent Condition, TVs/DVD In head rests, NAVI, Rear Diff Lock, A-Trac, Skid Plates Front and Rear, Hella Roof and Front Lights, Sub Woofer, Parking assist, Toyota security VIP alarm, Satellite radio, factory warranty, Very clean interior, Well maintained. $36999 obo,
I am about 99% sure that only the things in bold are extras. How did this cost 10,000?

I don't know how much i would pay for it if i were to make an offer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
K, Well I might be wrong, But Im pretty sure not every fj comes with:

White you pay an extra 5000.00
TV/DVD is head rest 1,599.00
Portable Navi 990.00
Steel Plated Dash 350.00
Security System 479.00
XM Satellite Radio 449.00
Off Road Lights with Wind Deflector 799.00
Doors Have a Sill 149.00
3" Lift 33" tires 1,500.00
Expedition One Front Bumper, Your Cost 500.00
I think thats over 10k...
There are some other little adds, no big deal though, Correct me if Im wrong please!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts