Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any news on this? This drab interior is really starting to wear on me. I love the exterior styling of course, but the interior has that "I make $8 an hour and this is all I can afford" look to it. Would a little brushed aluminum have killed these people? My cousin just got an 08 Xterra OR and the interior crushes ours.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Any news on this? This drab interior is really starting to wear on me. I love the exterior styling of course, but the interior has that "I make $8 an hour and this is all I can afford" look to it. Would a little brushed aluminum have killed these people? My cousin just got an 08 Xterra OR and the interior crushes ours.
Brushed aluminum?

Have you seen and FJ dash?

Did you say drab?

I don't know and it's probably just me but one of the above pics says "Cool" to me and one says "Yawn".......another Altima rental car. :lol:

Like the saying goes "There's an azz for every seat"

·
Registered
105 Posts
meh...they're both pretty nice for an off road capable SUV.

I would certainly take the knee clearance of the X over the knee crushing round parts on the FJ. What the [email protected] were they thinking??? I don't think I've ever gotten into the front passenger seat without crushing my knee...

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I would certainly take the knee clearance of the X over the knee crushing round parts on the FJ. What the [email protected] were they thinking??? I don't think I've ever gotten into the front passenger seat without crushing my knee...
Good point

I used to see that happen when I would test drive people. Every time someone whacked thier knee, it screwed up the experience right off the bat.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I don't know about that, after spending 12 hours running muddy trails, I appreciate that I can clean 90% of the interior with a brush and a rag and water only. No vacuuming needed except of course when I underestimate the depth of a mud hole or river.

More 'trim' to detail inside would just be wasted unless you never went off pavement.

- Solo

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
The interior is utilitarian(sp) just like the rest of the vehicle. You have to see it for what its worth.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
IMO I like the FJ interior, and I'm sure most of us do, but there isn't too much change on the 09's except for maybe a different interior and exterior color.:simmadown:

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Damn... i Honestly do make $8/hr. :mecry:

This truck is built to be used, not look purdy.

·
Registered
160 Posts
2009 FJ will be a limited edition only 2200 made in total.

Just messing around, but like I have been saying for 6 months now, high gas prices will make this SUV disapear sooner rather then later. Sad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts