Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have these? If anyone has them could you please post a front profile picture? I am thinking about picking some up but I want to see how the look!

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Anyone have these? If anyone has them could you please post a front profile picture? I am thinking about picking some up but I want to see how the look!

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App
These are 1.25 Allpros. You can get a idea. If you go to th Lifted FJ Sticky thread you might find some one running the same set your looking for.

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
20000 miles, highway, mud, trails and Sand and no issues to date.:rocker:
That's awesome to know!:rocker: I've always heard opinions about them making bearings fail..

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
That's awesome to know!:rocker: I've always heard opinions about them making bearings fail..
its A lagit Fact that more offset wheels or adding wheel spacers does change the load on the bearings. but with any mod or anything you do you will always get different opinions, or expereinces. I have run wheel spacers for over 25 yrs on several different vehicles.... with no problems. yes a bearing may have wore our at 60K instead of 80K but not like some make it sound like if you bolt on wheel spacers your bearings and ball joints fail 3000 miles later,,,,Just my Opinion

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Yeah, I know what they say about opinions...lol

Looks and Use vs. Reliability - I plan on getting some spacers soon and taking my chances

1 - 10 of 10 Posts