Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD**I just put Long Travel on my FJ and have no need for my two front wheel spacers. They are used, but straight with no damage. I was happy with the way they made my FJ sit. The wider stance looked a lot more aggressive! You can see pics of how they make the FJ look in my build thread. I still run these two spacers on the rear, and have never had any issues wih them. Think I bought these for $100, I'll let them got for $50 plus shipping. Pics below. PM me if interested. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 1.50" Wheel Spacers

Bump. Just checked prices, one spacer is $54.99. Get two for $50 + shipping! Give your FJ a wider stance for a better balance on the trails!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Bump... Still for sale, price negotiable. I just don't have a need for these any more!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts

$35 shipped... i actually just need one for my rear spare mount :cheers:

thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts

I run these same ones on all 4 wheels, do exactly as they are advertised and never had any problems. Goodluck with your sale!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I run these same ones on all 4 wheels, do exactly as they are advertised and never had any problems. Goodluck with your sale!
Thanks! I too ran them on all four until I got my long travel, now I just run them on the rears. Have also ha no problems with them.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

$35 shipped... i actually just need one for my rear spare mount :cheers:

thanks
I actually have a spare spacer that is missing one threaded stud that the tire shop busted when adding new tires. It would work great for the rear spare mount. It's my brothers, but I know he'd sell it.
I've seen guys do that, what is the benefit? Is it just because a larger tire won't fit back there?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Bump! Who wants a set of spacers! Here's a couple pics of them on my FJ. Tried to find a couple pics next to another FJ w/o spacers. Pick this pair up for $50 + shipping!! Thats over a 50% deal of retail!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts

I actually have a spare spacer that is missing one threaded stud that the tire shop busted when adding new tires. It would work great for the rear spare mount. It's my brothers, but I know he'd sell it.
I've seen guys do that, what is the benefit? Is it just because a larger tire won't fit back there?
how much shipped to 08840? :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,925 Posts

Hard to tell from the pics, I know this is billet, but is that rust on the spacers? Can't tell what the dark brown is? Also do you have the acorn nuts these came with?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

how much shipped to 08840? :bigthumb:
I'll cover shipping costs and sell the two spacers for $50 total. Let mne know if you're interested! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Hard to tell from the pics, I know this is billet, but is that rust on the spacers? Can't tell what the dark brown is? Also do you have the acorn nuts these came with?
Most of that is greese and dirt, I didnt have time to clean them up. There is a little metal corrosion, but nothing that will effect the durability. Again, these were on my FJ for 2 years, so its just normal wear and tear, which is why I am selling for more than a 50% discount. I'm still running them on the rear, and they were all purchased at the same time. I would not hesitate to put these back on my FJ, but then I would need fiberglass fenders to stay in compliance with street laws as that would put me jsut under 4 inches wider on both sides.
I do have all the acorn nuts that mount the spacer to the hub. Let me know if interested.
Thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,925 Posts

Most of that is greese and dirt, I didnt have time to clean them up. There is a little metal corrosion, but nothing that will effect the durability. Again, these were on my FJ for 2 years, so its just normal wear and tear, which is why I am selling for more than a 50% discount. I'm still running them on the rear, and they were all purchased at the same time. I would not hesitate to put these back on my FJ, but then I would need fiberglass fenders to stay in compliance with street laws as that would put me jsut under 4 inches wider on both sides.
I do have all the acorn nuts that mount the spacer to the hub. Let me know if interested.
Thanks! :cheers:
You have a PM

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Pending Sale

1 - 16 of 16 Posts